Most frustrating decks to play against?

For me it’s the spell power Mage deck, if you don’t kill them first you have zero chance against their one-shot, no matter how high your health is (well I suppose unless you have armor but I play DK and Priest)

1. Spell power mage (doesnt matter your health, 1-shot if you don’t kill first)
  2. Druid minions, turn 6 dead
  3. BC Warrior…I can win but only on my control decks and even then it’s less than 50%
  4. Warlock…they have a variety that are good
  1. Mil Druid
  2. Agro paladin
  3. Sludge warlock
  4. Agro demon hunter

Really my issues are the top decks. I get your hate with yours though. I don’t think Bran will be nerf because there is not much you can do with him for nerfing. Astalor seems to be the issue. I rarely see Druid that is not doing a mil deck so I don’t have input on that.

Anything Yogg because when my opponent uses Yogg/Random stuff, it always works out like they chose the spells themselves. But if I use Yogg/Random stuff, I pyroblast myself in the face

1 Like

Anything that involves playing in the Standard Format, last expansion before Rotation.

1 Like

Dk unholly aggro deck. Main reason, they are mainly bots. They are really boring to play against. They feel like waiting for a bad commercial to end so the enjoyable programming returns.

I don’t get why people dwell on this topic. It’s like if you walked into Baskin Robbins and the staff asked you “what’s your LEAST favorite flavor of ice cream?” It’s not relevant to your decision making. Why don’t y’all discuss what your favorite deck is, independent of winrate?

Your opponent’s deck isn’t there for your enjoyment, it’s there for your opponent’s enjoyment. They get to pick it and you have to put up with it, the same as you get to pick your deck and your opponent has to put up with it. Acting as if your opponent’s decisions are somehow subject to your approval is some real narcissistic crap.

it’s called feedback…but now that microsoft got rid of CS and Moderators I guess feedback in a forum won’t matter anymore :confused:

1 Like

You’re right… my favorite deck is paladin where I can drop a wind-furry on a gardens grace minion making it a 7/7 to hit me twice with the other 6 minions in field from boogie down and kill me before turn 5-6.

Or mil druid where I can easily just cause my opponents to mil their cards completely destroying their deck because they cant drop cards fast enough. Dupe druid is cool too where I can just dupe my OP cards with a highlander deck making it almost impossible to kill me.

Agro demon hunter is also cool too because it allows me to blow up my opponent on turn 6 with sharpshooter. It’s also a cheap deck. It’s like the new mage, but faster.

This is fun! Thanks for the suggestion!

Rather crap on someone else’s post why don’t you make a post asking people what their favorite deck is? And yes, your opponent’s deck is apart of the fun because it’s how satisfying the loss was or win was. There are good games and then their are bad ones. Don’t pretend you never got upset from a loss from your opponent because they got lucky or played some combo that completely wrecked you.

Was it always like that? I get it if it happens. It should be higher win rate to cheese it with legendaries of the oldest 3 expansions because all the new accounts will likely not have access to them unless they p2w.

any warrior with brann and ignis after, impossible to win for me when there are 2 windfury weapons that summon 8 cost minion after

treant druid or any cringe druid

any deck that kills you in one turn and u cant prevent it, like sludge warlock or lock that was killing you with quest by taking damage on their turn

the game is designed to make you constantly stress in the continuous search for more powerful cards, matchmaking is manipulated like the paid modes to always make you have the impression (which you couldn’t prove until yesterday) that there was on the other side someone who either crafted his own cards or was a blizzard bot who basically always has the cards he needs. Finally, after years of everyone telling me that it wasn’t true and that Blizzard is a very nice and loving company, and everything it does is done for its gamer children, often even for free (poor thing), a few days ago the wonderful news arrived… 1600 layoffs and former programmers who are revealing all the hidden manipulations of hearthstone algorithms… the house of cards is falling my friends, get your diapers ready…

It’s true that Full Face is funny, always the same interaction, you’re just lucky that this game is a big trash for the mentally handicapped because in a real balanced game it’s you who will explode against the control decks and you will ask here crying go Nerf the control decks.

I auto concede against half the classes in the game right now. Mostly because it’s simply not worth playing when you already know the outcome.

1 Like

I just came back from a 6-year pause, so I don’t have a clue about card names and deck names.

I do netdeck, however, so yeah…

1. Mill druid
  2. Dragon druid
  3. Buff Pally (if you can’t beat them, join them - which I did 2 days ago only to see two cards being nerfed today - just my kind of luck)

1. Cancer warlock (I don’t know how you guys call it nowadays, Toxic? Anyway, it’s so broken against all my decks it deserves a tier on its own. Speaking of countering, btw, which decks are good vs this? Is this deck still gonna be an issue after the nerfs?)

Also, please revive Mage somehow, thanks! I had so much fun with rainbow mage, but the meta shifted too soon for my taste. I want more fun!

Also, I had a lot of fun playing Big Mech Rogue, but it was really frustrating to play against, so yeah, it’s good this thing is done with. For now.

This game is too stupid, it has become impossible to defend with a control deck because you lose against aggro decks (mentally disabled decks), Blizzard still has $15 billion in the bank account knowing that it is released no good games in 10 years, you still have good mentally handicapped people who spend on crap games at the same time when I look at my Full Face opponents. The mechanics which have no respect for the players to be able to touch the opponent’s hand/deck/cards and you add rigged matches (illegal).

1 Like

Dragon druid for sure.

For me its Sludge Warlock that is frustrating. They put out many minions so i cant out aggro them easily and then they just hit you with the sludges till you die. I have like a 0% winrate against them lol.