Moonlit Guidance Bug

same thing happened to me now, discovered innervate and it didnt draw the original

I thought I was just imagining things. Then it happened 3 more times before I figured out that something’s wrong.

2 Likes

Played 2 ranked druid game and both of them guidance not working. Bliz, where are our compensate!!!

1 Like

Ran into this problem just now I’m pretty upset tbh. I got screen shots but can’t post them here, (or if I can I can’t figure it out). I’ll explain what happened, mostly because I don’t want this issue swept under the rug and intentionally ignored until the next patch
( *cough *cough Duels Bug *cough *cough)
I play MG, i copy the 1 remaining nourish in the deck.
I play that copy of Nourish. I Draw 3. I DO NOT draw the original Nourish. I pause for a moment literally waiting to draw, but nothing happens. I think maybe it’s a connection lag thing, that happens sometimes, but my cards are very playable. So I get upsetty, and say aloud this flipping blows, then I play jerry rig carpenter and she draws out the Nourish and splits it. At that point I just say. Bug! Then I come here to tell me story. So, Please fix blizzard MG is one of my favorite Druid cards and I run 2 in every Druid deck I use, I’d like to get the Guidance back, because just moonlit doesn’t have a good ring to it you know?

nothing change whit the up grate same scripted game so bad

no need for screenshot seems to trigger no matter what you pick and it started after the hotfix before then the card worked fine

the hotfix was released 17 hours ago im pretty sure i played the card before it got released and worked like its supposed to

1 Like

Same problem. Literally happened twice, early in my first game since the patch. Pretty much took away my only chance of surviving. (Which wasnt super likely in retrospect.)

I’ve had the same problem!
I’ve been running a with both spells, minions and hero cards! Moonlit didn’t fetch any cards after I played the discovered card! it has realy made the strategy for the deck change! I’ve lost a few times cause of this! plz fix it!

This wasn’t a problem before the hot fix!

Same. Ferocious Howl bugged on Moonlit Guidance twice in one game.

Thank you all for the reports and information. We’re investigating this and hope to have a resolution soon.

4 Likes

experiencing same bug here - every instance of moonlit guidance

1 Like

it seems to happen in duels, i was playing as elise

Same problem over here - grabbed a Mutanus, and not getting the original was actually pretty big that game.

I play pretty much exclusively Druid in ranked standard and moonlit guidance currently does not draw you the copy of the card discovered. Please Blizzard fix this now…

1 Like

This just happened to me twice in one game in standard mode :frowning: played the card discovered by moonlit guidance… nothing followed

Same thing happened to me. I mean, if it’s nerfed they should just tell us

yeahhhhhhh Been experiencing this issue all week, finally decided to come to the forums to see if I was alone, WOW! WTH, how did this happen? As the game continues to get more and more complex will this happen more often?

Just lost 2 matches because of this. First match I thought it was just a misplay or something but second match it happened and it totally screwed me

We are in the process of deploying a fix for this now. Some more info in 24.0.1 Patch Notes (Pt. 2)

Thanks for the patience everyone!

1 Like

Definitely fixed as of at least last night. Thanks