Moonlit Guidance Bug

Turn 6 - i play moonlit, draw and play the copy of the dragon, but it doesn’t draw the original. Unless there is an unannounced nerf then this is a bug :sweat_smile: I have the hsreplay link if needed.

24 Likes

Same here. The effect does not trigger, even though I play the discovered card.

5 Likes

I also saw the same bug today

1 Like

happened to me today as well. played moonlit guidance, discovered zephrys, played zephrys, didn’t draw my second zephrys from guidance.

3 Likes

clipped this streamer trying it for a 2nd time on their arena run (tried with minions only, so maybe spells still work), but can’t post a link here :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi there, same issue for me on all of the ranked druid games I’ve played today with Prestor Druid.

1 Like

Also happened to me today. It did not happened to me before, it’s really making the Druid run more challenging :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m so glad that Blizzard will give me my well-earned ranked stars for losing 4 games to this!

1 Like

The same crap happened to me

1 Like

Yep, just lost a ranked game where this happened both times I played it. Could have had so much more sweet sweet armor.

1 Like

Same had the bug happen in two different games.

This seems like a major bug, has huge effect on druid decks probably knocks off 5 to ten percent win rate lol. Thanks Blizzard.

First one happened with a brasswing from Prestor(4 damage to the board would have made a huge difference but 2 still helped) so I thought maybe it had something to do with her, but then later also happened with Jerry Rig.

2 Likes

Also happened to me on several games.

1 Like

can confirm this, like everyone keeps happening

same for me. I’ve played the copy but did not draw the original

It’s listed in the Bug Report forum on the 24.0 Known Issues thread as of today, fwiw.

1 Like

Turn 8, i play MG, discover Innervate, play the copy, don’t draw the original.

hsreplay. net/replay/ABTEjcRrCEChNJZhkFCWiQ

yep same here. Its not working for me too.

The same happened to me :face_with_spiral_eyes:

same, throwed a duel run for it