Mobile UI on a large phone

Don’t know if blizzard ignore this on purpose or not, but there is a problem that I found out about almost 4 years ago. I bought myself a new 5’7" display phone and the game thought it was a tablet, so ui was so small it was impossible to play, now, more than 4 years later, I bought honor note 10, that has 7 inches display, and the problem still exists, showing me smallest ui ever, impossible to read card text or any small text in the game at all. Also, every new smartphone has an 18 by 9 ratio, but the game is made for 16 by 9, i suppose, so half of my screen is empty. Please add an option to choose ui manually, don’t force us to use tablet ui when it’s obviously less convenient, or do something with an aspect ratio, so tablet version wouldn’t look so small

I have seen this game run fine on a s8+ and that phone is huge. Why are you getting such a big phone? At this point it might be better to just get a tablet. You cant expect blizzard to be testing every make and model of phones because there is a new one that comes out every day it seems.

I’m only asking for an option to choose UI myself, and your suggestion is not an option for me.
S8+ is an old model and still it uses 18/9 ratio, so it’s not that of a new technology

Hearthstone barely works on iOS right now. The UI is the least of their mounting problems

1 Like