Mobile game keeps DCing during seaech

I can log into hearthstone, but when I select a mode and begin searching the game disconnects me. I’ve tried ranked, unranked, tavern brawl, and battlegrounds. Every time I select the play button it brings up the searching for opponent slot machine. After a few seconds the cancel button disappears, but it keeps searching. After 2 minutes or so the game kicks me back to the title screen and says I’ve been disconnected. I have to select the go online button twice before I get back in. This bug only started happening with the latest patch. I’ve tried restarting the game, my phone, and finally I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still having this issue.

I have the same problem. Hearthstone was telling me I needed to update , so I updated the game and while I can log in and choose an opponent. The search for a player never finds one, it keeps spinning and spinning then kicks me out. I also have not been able to open any packs.
Would love to hear how to fix this issue.

Thank you!

All the same issues. When this happened last week, I just uninstalled and re-installed everything but obviously that wasn’t the issue.

Hey all,

The symptoms being described with a match not being found in any mode sounds familiar to one we’ve been seeing. If this is with your phone connection and you happen to use Tmobile or Sprint as your provider, try connecting to a wifi connection and seeing if that helps. If so, then the forum post here or article here covers how to address what’s going on.

I’ve been having the same problem on mobile (Android). Whenever I play in any mode against other players (adventures work fine) I get DC’d. I’ve closed the game and restarted and I can reconnect to the match but instead of the normal board I only get a blank board, with the name of my opponent but no cards and no decks (I only get fire or lava effect where the decks should be). One curious thing is that time still runs and I get time warnings but when time runs out, nothing happens. I’ve been unable to play anything apart from adventure mode. I’m always connected to my home’s WiFi network.

I previously used the recommendations on that thread and they worked. With a recent update it seems to have broken that workaround. I however find that using a VPN seems to be a new workaround.