Mobile crashing bug

Every time on phone when I play against the priest hero tyrande the game crashes on her intro

3 Likes

Same issue for me, must be an issue with the new patch…

Hi There
Just wanna let you know i face the exact same issue. It gets frustrating when tryharding the ladder

I’m also still facing this issue and it is REALLY annoying. Not being able to mulligan because of the game crashing multiple times during mulligan it sets you back SO hard in this game. Blizzard should really have fixed this WEEKS AGO.

It’s not only Tyrande though. I have the same issue with Lazul and Khadgar and expect there to be more hero crashes on mobile. I’m also fairly disappointed in lack of feedback from Blizzard on this issue.

And after today we can add Sir Annoy-o and Morgl to the mix. Both games I lost because of cards I could not mulligan away (you dont ever keep Divine Favor against Shaman).

Experiencing the same issue. I’m using an iPhone 6S. Tyrande, Lazul, Khadgar, and Morgl opening animations cause my app to crash. I haven’t run into sir-annoy-o since this started so I can’t list him.

Same problem as you all, specially tyrande on phone and ipad, iPhone xr and iPad 6 Gen upgrade done both same for take out app and re install, nothing is working to fix this.

Same issue on my iphone X… against Tyrande and Khadgar

Same issue here with a mage and priest hero. With the priest hero sometimes I can’t get back into the game until the second round. Puts me at a huge disadvantage. Why isn’t this fixed yet?

*edit: on iPhone 7 plus

Hell I don’t even get to play a crowded right on the loading screen and I play on an Android phone

I am experiencing exactly the same issue (games keeps crashing during mulligan when playing against Tyrande or Khadgar).
Iphone 7, IOS 13.3.1

This is a good thing since there’s nothing more frustrating than playing a person on their slow@## phone. The game is slow enough already. Mobile players should be forced to play other mobile players.

I have the same problem, the game keeps crashing when playing against priest with Tyrande hero. I play on iOS. Restarting the app does not work, the app crashes as soon I get into the game. Can only get into the game when muligan phase is over. Because of this im left with whatever cards the game gives me before muligan, sometimes giving me an disadvantage (no early-game cards).