Mobile client crashing alot (Android)

Same problem as everyone here, i am using an android tablet galaxy tab A

O well after another 100 posts no response yet. The game is unplayable for me. Mythgard is not hs, but at least it doesn’t crash and has a working mobile app. Gg Blizzard.

1 Like

Same since last update.
Huawei P20pro
Emui 9.1

Huawei P smart Z
4 GB ram
Android 9.0.1
CPU hisilicon kirin 710F
2340x1080 resolution
64 gb free memory

New phone bought just to play hearthstone. And what do I find as a new player after spending 60 euro in booster packs? That i can’t play because keeps crashing for no reason. Really blizz? Really?

Will they fix It? And what about the quests I missed? Gold not farmed? Ranking lost? Events? Arenas? Who will pay for them?
Is Blizzard going to fail maybe?

2 Likes

Honor view 20 here crashes each 10 minutes, what the hell is happening this been Goin on for days and blizzard say nothing? Plus the whole China issue? Boicot blizzard!

No answer from blizzard ! Very good … their game is unplayable anymore but they dont care … hurry to get our money but they take their time to fix bugs … it is not like riot was developping an other card game or that magic will be on android next january … continue like this blizzard, continue to ignore gamers … you should be ashamed !

3 Likes

However my device is a tablet Lenovo YT3-X90L, Android 6.0.1, processor 4 core 2.4 GHz , RAM 4,00 GB, memory 64 GB. Graphic problems and a lot of crashes! It’s impossible to play!

Exactly the same problem. Considering the amount of arena games I’ve lost due to this issue im hoping that some gold and a free pass or two will be the least they offer when it’s fixed. Not fair to release a limited time dual class arena, and then not fix a bug that makes game unplayable during that time.

Same problem. It seems blizzard doesn’t care anymore about mobile players, if they ever did at all

2 Likes

Found the Fix: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20769619713
Maybe new patch messed up with Android permissions for the game. Check the app settings if HS client has permission to storage, if not check/ allow it. Fixed the problem for me. Should have been the task of blizz quality assurance though…

1 Like

I tried to fix authorization but still crashing…

1 Like

Changing the storage permission then deleting the cache seems to have worked

1 Like

Yeah it just delayed the crash had approx 60 mins but it is back now…

1 Like

Lots of crashes after last update on new Huawei honor View 20 8/256. Game runs perfectly, but suddenly goes black screen. Same thing was on the previous device Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge be4 I crashed it week ago.

Same problem… fix it please

Same problem, game is unplayable.
Honor Play EMUI 9.1

1 Like

12 days without playing, and no news about a fixing…how can this even be possibile?

2 Likes

My android phone version keeps messing up. I can complete maybe half the games I try to play, the rest of the time it kicks me out of the game completely. Sometimes when it does this it will resume the game I was playing, sometimes even if i attempt to start back up quickly it acts like there was no game being played. No wins or losses are counted. And every once in a while it will go to a scrambled screen somewhat resembling tv static before it crashes.
The PC version of this game has not been working for me for a week or two now. It started not displaying images, but would still play and show text on cards, however i did not continue to play any full games like this. Soon it would not even load to the main menu screen. Even the blue in the hearthstone swirl would not show up. I just tried to uninstall and download again and now the download keeps failing.

1 Like

I have the same problem :c