Mobile client crashing alot (Android)

Have an issue with mobile client, going black and just closing. had it a few times when starting a normal play mode. Sometimes happens when opening collection and also happened with the new tavern brawl. client just randomly goes black and closes.

I have experienced this screen going black and client closing, in play mode, opening packs, checking collection, in new tavern brawl and a few other places. My friend using a different phone but also running android had this same crash too.

It has only been happening since the last update

Using a Huawei Nova 3i running android version 9.1.0.223

Thanks

64 Likes

Me too. I’m on Android mobile.
The game crash a lot. Either freeze and I have to exit and restart, or the game just throw me out and close. Happen especially when going to the collection.

10 Likes

Same here. I’m also using an android phone (huawei). Only way I can play
hearthstone at the moment . It happens pretty much happens every time I’m in a game, so can’t risk playing rank or tournament.

8 Likes

have the same problem on android honor 10. The game either closes to window and reatarts or sometimes freezes forever. all happens randomly. impossible to play pls fix it blizz

4 Likes

Hello, i have the same problem… We need help blizzard please !

4 Likes

Hello. I have similar problem on Moto G5S, running on Android 8.1.0, game is not crashing, but it is freezing during the match. In order to get back, I have to kill the app and then restart, which means pretty much auto-loss.

5 Likes

Also having frequent freezes during games, especially solo content. (Haven’t attempted many PvP games to be honest.) Running Android 9 on Moto G6. Have heard many others reporting crashes/freezing on Android.

3 Likes

Same problem on samsung galaxy j7. Just freeze and i have to restart the game

2 Likes

Same here, a lot of crashs on Android with honor v10 since the last update

3 Likes

Same for me on huawei p smart. It freezes during games, since the last Update.

3 Likes

Same here on Honor 7x, since the last update, and just after buying the 2 new bundles…

HS crashs quickly when looking at my collection, and randomly while playing. In the first case, I have to kill the HStone app because it’s still on while I’m in my phone main screen (I can hear the HS music). In the second case (crash while playing), I can re-open the game immediatly (no need to kill the app), but when I go back to my game, I lost one turn and get instant rope… so instant lose.
Please fix it please <3

2 Likes

Me too, Android 9.0. Crash always, non stop.

1 Like

LenovoPad A10-70F Android 6.0. After the update, the game crashes regularly 3-5 minutes after launch. The game was deleted, reinstalled. Before the update, the game worked perfectly for several hours in a row.

2 Likes

Same here. Perfect yesterday and now crashing every 2 minutes (Android - Huawei)

1 Like

I have the same issue Moto g5 plus has already cost me a lot of matches.

1 Like

same problem samsung j5 and samsung A30. Androind 9.0.
Decide please

1 Like

Have same problem. Crashing at any random moment in game.

Honor 8s (ksa-lx9), android 9.

2 Likes

same problem, android version 9, honor 20

1 Like

Well, it seems that HStone doesn’t work anymore on Android…

2 Likes

after the last update I have constant crashes from the game, the phone is honor 8x, android 9, after 5-10 minutes of the game it flies to the main menu! solve the problem!

1 Like