Mobile client crashing alot (Android)

SAme thing as many others users, the app crashes whenever I try to go into adventure mode or just keep working if I play a few games on ladder then randomly crashes after a certain amount of time.
Please fix it quickly, the game is literally unplayable and I’ve considered buying the special packs and try out the wild reintroduced cards as well.

1 Like

Same here, the game crashes all the time … it is awfull and impossible to play now ! No one can answer to our questions blizzard ? What are you waiting for ?

I confirm the same problem. honor 9 lite

same problem! the game crashes without a certain time sequence, without any errors and, as a rule, not on time … before the update there were no such problems. Samsung Galaxy S9 (OS 8)

1 Like

Same problem (Lenovo YT3). Please fix It!

1 Like

Same problem with huawei p20 please I can’t play with the new card and I love them

I confirm the same problem.

Same problem. Xiaomi redmi s2, Android 9.

Same here with Honor 10x

Same issue for me to

Same here, freezes and crashes, apparently at random.

I just lost an Arena game due to double crash, and i honestly don’t want to risk playing Ranked with the constant risk of wasting my time and effort (and salt).

We need a fix ASAP.

1 Like

Same problem… please fix it…

what is wrong with this company… bug is not fixed after 5 days so far.

3 Likes

Solving such a bug can be hard, even after 5 days. But at least, we want to have a statement. I didn’t read anything from blizzard about that problem.
App is still closing sometimes. 1 time in 3 games more or less.
Loosing one round because of the reconnect, and so the game (mostly)

Ranked, TavernBrawl, Arena. Everything is unplayable at the moment.

1 Like

U N P L A Y A B L E on mobile, wont even play ranked anymore as game crashes so often which results in lost turns and game losses. A statement on status of fix progress would be nice.

1 Like

i have had this problem since doom in the tomb update, it has been at least 5 days and they didn’t fix it. Seems like it is not device specific, since i own a huawei p20 lite (anelx-1) and i saw others with motorola phones in this thread, it is quite sad that they didn’t fix it yet and since the incident with pro player Blitzchung i have considered leaving the game. The game is unplayable on the phone! we would like at least an update on the bug but it doesn’t seem like they care that much. I have deleted the cache,reinstalled the game and the bug keeps appearing. You literally lose games over this bug and its FRUSTRTAING!

1 Like

Same here with Huawei P20 pro. Crashes every hour and need to reconnect, since this update.

what do u want guyz from small chinese company Kappa

Same here. Since 2, 3 days game freezes ramdomly on android (galaxy A3). I reset my phone and reinstalled. If it keeps like this I cant play without PC.

I lose a turn when the game freezes…

Здравствуйте, у многих игроков из России уже несколько дней вылетает игра с непонятной ошибкой ( символы %%) после данной ошибки в игру почти невозможно зайти, на арене, появляются лишние проигрыши при вылете ,когда арена была куплена только что и вылет был в 1 игре! Пропадают паки , новые карты в коллекции не появились. Пожалуйста,обратите на нас внимание , играть невозможно… Смартфон Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. Прошу прощения,не владею Английским.