Mobile can't play cards?

Same issue here…
OnePlus X
Android 6.0.1
Happens in play mode, both wild and standard. Haven’t tried BG or solo. Worked fine in Tavern Brawl though.

Caterpillar S41
Android 8.0.0.0
For ranked and casual play, as others have described above. I can tell that it’s going to be bugged due to longer wait time, and know 100% that it’s going to occur if a small grey loading bar momentarily spawn in the screen centre just before the wheel stops spinning.
Sometimes starting a different game mode clears it.
Starting a solo play practice game, it will load forever then disconnect, although I can’t know if this is related.

as of today, when we had an update on mobile version, the problem persists

how I manage to work around it as for now. start the game on mobile internet, then IN the game turn on wifi, and just before it kicks out mobile internet, turn it back off again which forces the game to fall into an attempt to self-resume. it does self-resume and works smooth as silk as it normally would.

something really seems to be messed up with the board zones uploading which generates semi-blind spaces that wouldn’t respond.

1 Like

Hi

Have the same problem, but not every time. About 3 from 4 times it works fine, the other one i cant even click at the cards i have in hand, both in normal rank games and also in battlegrounds.

Android 7.1.1
Moto G Play

I am having same issue. Some cards play fine but them get serious lag to the point i lose my recruit round in bg. Game just freezes up.
I use Galaxy S20

Me too I have the same problem, Samsung galaxy S5

Same here.
Sony Xperia Z3 compact. Android 6.
In versus mode, Can pass (most of the time), can hero power (from time to time) but cannot select a card in my hand.

• Alcatel OneTouch A577VL
• Android OS 7.1.1 (no available updates)
• Happens to me in ranked & casual standard and wild play mode, and brawl matches. Solo adventures seem to work fine. I don’t play BGs, so idk.

For me, I can get into a match just fine (albeit, a bit slow/laggy ever since Saviors of Uldum), and can interact with the board, the friends list, the options menu… But my cards are stuck, minimized in the corner, completely uninteractable. Also can’t even use or view (press & hold) mine or my opponent’s hero powers, nor click the end turn button.

Currently on the Google play version, so I’m gonna try using the Amazon Store version again to see if that works? idk

UPDATE: No luck, same issues via Amazon Store. But if I force a reconnect (ie, via switching airplane mode on & off), then everything works again… But it’s already like turn 3 by then, so I just auto-lose.

I also still have this problem on mobile. For over a month now. I have re-installed the game and cleared the cookies. Still have this same issue. How is it possible, that this problem hasn’t been solved?

ok guys so here is the cure as of now. while in the game menu, start a game in any versus mode (wild / standard / ranked / unranked). wait until the game is over, let your opponent finish you. then start a new game, form this point forward, you may not see the problem.
I have to say it’s not 100% stable, but works in most cases for me.

• Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro
  • Android 8.1.0

Game completely freezes becoming unresponsive within 5 or so minutes of launch. Doesn’t matter where I’m at in game. I’ve had it freeze on the main menu, and during solo games. It doesn’t seem to happen in response to any particular trigger, it’s frozen when I’ve done nothing, and when I’ve selected cards. Seems random.

Probably the most notable instance of it was while I was reinstalling the game. The download seemed to get stuck at about 25% with nothing changing on the screen for a couple of minutes, despite a 6mb/s dl speed. But when I restarted the app, it only had 200mb left to download, meaning I was still receiving the data despite the game on my end becoming visually disconnected/unresponsive. I think this is a really important detail, that I’m having the problem before the game is even installed. So I would think it has to be a problem with the base client, the servers, and/or the communication beteen the two.

Maybe it is just a simple disconnect/de-sync issue, but I can’t even emote like some people are saying. It completely locks up. Although the music continues playing, whatever that’s worth.

I’ve tried everything from a reinstall, clearing cache, removing my SD card, restarting phone, turning off asset download, etc. Even made adjustments to my APN. Nothing appears to curb it. I can’t play one match without it happening, so I really hope it gets fixed because as of right now the game is COMPLETELY unplayable for me.

Is there any update to this? It’s infeasible to lose a game on purpose for a 50% chance to be able to play the next match. Especially if you’re trying to climb the ranks.

Hey. I’m not going to tell you this bug is an okay thing. But in fact you can concede in a custom game to have a close to 100% chance (definitely not 50%) of all the next games running normally. It’s not that you do it before every game.

Besides, on my part the issue seems to be gone even without this workaround. Caterpepi, may we humbly request for a small refresh on your side? E.g. maybe there was a change in connection protocols? Because the issue seems to have gone without any updates, (correction: in my specific case I guess, while others keep on experiencing it?) which makes me personally feel this is a connection issue which causes the game to fail to upload the necessary board control zones.

Thanks.

Upd2: ok I guess maybe I spoke too soon, bc instead of being unable to play cards in general, now the DISCOVER mechanic won’t load. I cannot see the cards to choose from. Any feedback on this one would also be appreciated.

As of today, the problem persists. The funny thing, you can see that people - experiencing the same invisible DISCOVER into end of the turn problem - are not few. Once in couple of days I face an opponent who would fail to choose between suggested cards. They just don’t report straight away here.

Hey guys. Are there any new details to the issue? Until recently the problem was revolving around glitching discover function in the first game which prevented players from making a pick. As of today, my games wont even start and the message that my game is resuming would hover forever at the opponent search screen.
Thanks,

I’m having this exact same problem as well, only on my phone (IOS, Iphone5S) device.

• Can’t access my hand (just won’t register)
  • Trouble accessing minions
  • Pressing on one part of the screen and it indicating that I’m pressing somewhere else