Mobile app infinite loop bug [Main Thread]

Also tried to download it via cellular data, but didn’t work for me. It is still in the loop

I am having this issue as well, even created a post for it

I am having the same issue, any solution?

I’m also having the same exact issue using a current up to date IPhone 12. Contacted support and they said they have collected the information and are following this thread. After seeing no reply from them on this thread I figured I would at least leave the info “they’re aware” of the issue and “are fixing” it

3 Likes

Tried cellular and still same issue

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for reporting this problem with your device details. The development team is investigating this issue as it only appears to be affecting iOS devices. We aren’t aware of any way to work around the issue, but we’ll post updates here as they are available.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience, as I know that it can be considerable in situations such as this.

2 Likes

Any update? Still waiting

1 Like

Just boosting this, still having the same issue of infinite loop.

4 Likes

Same here. 2 weeks without any mobile play possible.

2 Likes

NINETEEN DAYS. NO FIX.

But come on guys, you can’t expect responsive tech support from small, indie game developers like ACTIVISION BLIZZARD.

3 Likes

4000 EMPLOYEES and not one of you can fix this issue? SMH

4 Likes

Same problem here. iPhone 14 Pro Max with the latest iOS available now (16.3.1), played this game a few years ago on my previous devices, trying to play it now and cannot login to my account. Stuck in an infinite loop. The wifi disconnect trick during the initial screen didn’t work. Already reinstalled the game twice. Please fix it

2 Likes

Happening here too. iPad on newest IOS. For a blink of a second it showed “All Tables are full …” the first time I tried. Maybe this helps with debugging the error.
I didnt have the App installed for a few years, so maybe this only happens to people re-installing the APP after a longer time period?

Would be great if this gets fixed. Thank you

Similar experience for me. I hadn’t logged into battle.net since 2020. I got the login bug so I went to blizzards website and and logged in. Still no luck on my iPad after logging into blizzard. I tried on my wife’s iPad and I was successfully able to login there. I’m also able to login on my iPhone.

Seems to just be that first IOS device after a long absence of logging in. Fine on every device after that though.

1 Like

Same issue. 8 days with no update is crazy.

Thanks for the reports everyone! They have all been forwarded to the developers. No further reports are needed at this time.

1 Like

I’ve been in the login loop for over a year. I keep coming back to see if it’s fixed. I logged out on my iPhone and I’ve never been able to log back in. Just stuck at the Home Screen. Welcome to the inn! I’ve tried downloading on other networks, using data, VPN. Resetting my phone. Nothing works.

There is no “Dev” folder when selecting Hearthstone on iPhone.

I 20:24:45.4605490 Beginning processing login challenges
I 20:24:47.9756610 Processing challenge, previous login challenge attempts 0
I 20:24:48.0269190 Starting Import and Present Options
I 20:24:48.0269190 No soft accounts found to import, failing the legacy guest account import
I 20:24:48.2232900 Executing Legacy Token Strategy
I 20:24:48.2232900 Attempting to import legacy account
I 20:24:49.2476290 Succesfully imported account (null)#(null)
W 20:24:49.2758770 Authentication for imported account canceled unexpectedly.
I 20:24:49.3089390 User canceled login challenge
I 20:24:49.3089390 Clearing Login Service state for client reset

Please Fix this. It’s been a long day stuck it this loop.

1 Like