Mobile app infinite loop bug [Main Thread]

Same issue. Iphone 12 pro max, 16.3.1

1 Like

Still waiting for solution. Up

I’m french and I’m so tired of this bug that I come in english discussions to have a hope but it seems that it’s a difficult subject for developers because they don’t even answer…
Please help us to play this game :frowning:

Just found this thread. Same problem. iPhone 12 can’t login. Please fix this blizzard.

2 Likes

It’s unreal that this is still not being fixed. Tried literally every possible suggested fix out there, VPN, reinstall, software update, changing networks. If someone has a workaround, it would save my day.

Hellooooo Are you there??? I sent a logs for you in this forum And Email to techinfo@blizzard.com But No one answer.

==== This is a Logs ====

I 20:24:45.4605490 Beginning processing login challenges
I 20:24:47.9756610 Processing challenge, previous login challenge attempts 0
I 20:24:48.0269190 Starting Import and Present Options
I 20:24:48.0269190 No soft accounts found to import, failing the legacy guest account import
I 20:24:48.2232900 Executing Legacy Token Strategy
I 20:24:48.2232900 Attempting to import legacy account
I 20:24:49.2476290 Succesfully imported account (null)#(null)
W 20:24:49.2758770 Authentication for imported account canceled unexpectedly.
I 20:24:49.3089390 User canceled login challenge
I 20:24:49.3089390 Clearing Login Service state for client reset

==================================================

And you will see => Succesfully imported account (null)#(null)
That why it stuck in loop. Please Sent it to Dev to fix it.

I see that blizz has stated that this is an iOS problem, but my Lenovo M10 has the exact same issue, infinite login loop.
Please fix this…
( my iPhone 13 has no problem logging in, but I want to play on tablet)

1 Like

this is getting ridiculous the issue been going on for a month and they havent fixed it. shows you how much they care about thee player base

1 Like

Hi, I’ve also been having a loop on Android for over a year now

3 Likes

I fixed this issue. I know it’s not feasible for most of you but may help Troubleshooting. I wiped my iPad. Now it’s working. I didn’t restore from backup either.

So it’s something that doesn’t get deleted when you delete the app. I know that was probably obvious but this confirms.

Hey everyone,

I appreciate all the reports that were sent. They have been forwarded to the developers. I have not heard anything yet on when a fix will be applied. I also have not heard from the developers if there is a workaround or manual fix. We have seen a couple reports of a factory reset helping, yet that’s far from ideal for most.

If and when I hear more, I’ll update this thread. Thanks for your patience all.

1 Like

Blizzard what is going on? This is most likely connected a new IOS update since it works on both my old phones.

Its time to resolve this. Its very disrespectful towards people like me who spent alot of money and time in your game.

2 Likes

I got so excited to start playing again after someone I know got back into it, only to find I am stuck as well.

Blizzard are you going to help us?

1 Like

After downloading the new update of hearthstone my issue got fixed

1 Like

My Hearthstone also finally works again now that I downloaded the update. I’m on iPhone 12 Pro iOS 16.3.1

Sadly i have the same issue… IDK wtf but gets me very angry…

Still doesn’t work. When will there be a fix? This problem has been around for literally years. It’s not even like I’m exaggerating.

I am having the exact issue as well. I have an iPhone14 and am experiencing the login loop on both the Hearthstone app and the Battle.net app. From what I have seen, this has been a problem for a long time and isn’t getting fixed.

Same issue.
Impressive there still isn’t a fix.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.