Mister Mukla, how, or why?

How does a 10/10 minion only cost 6 mana? What is the justification for making that card?
Let alone give it rush?
Let alone be a beast so that it can have it’s cost reduced even further??
LET ALONE guarantee your opponent mills their next draw??

The funny thing is, I don’t see anyone complaining about this card.
What does that tell you about the state of the game where a 10/10 rush beast that only costs 6 mana doesn’t stand out as a problem?
Look at how much power creep we have since Stoneboarn General, a 8/8 rush minion for 10 mana.

2 Likes

I guess people are just used to new cards always being overpowered unless it’s so insanely overpowered it’s impossible to play against…

1 Like

People (either in the game’s community or at blizzard) probably think the bananas are a downside for mukla. Reminds me of how tracking got nerfed because people thought it was a buff somehow.

They can be. Mukla is situational. Which is not to say Mukla isn’t good; he is. The bananas can be a punish if you play Mukla into an established board of multiple minions.

Class cards are allowed to be more powerful (or cheaper, with similar effect) than neutrals. And Stoneborn is 16/16 of rush with deathrattle synergy.

Also, I suspect certain hunter cards are worse than they strictly needed to be: Big Dreams is pretty unplayable, and Banjosaur should have been 8 mana, not 10.

Because it is a hunter card.

Except that you are going to discard a card since this stupid card fills your hand, weak stats + an opponent’s discard effect > card to delete.