Mistake on Twitch Drops

Hi there.
I usually play the US server, but they send the golden Whizbang pack and the Harth Bartender to the EU server, the rest to the US server. Anyone knows what should I do?

1 Like

did you log in into the EU server after claining a drop?

I would say wait, but it’s no promise.
I think I had that happen to me also, so best advice is: make a ticket.

problem is the drops go to the first server you log in after claiming them

This was also caused (indirectly) by Blizz. If you log out on your tablet (or smartphone), you are forced to choose a different region for the next login. Why??? (Please change that again!)

Get following (correct) on EU server:

• Watch for 30 minutes and claim 1 Festival of Legends pack, 1 Crystal Justice strike
  • Watch for 1 hour and claim 1 TITANS pack, 1 Showdown in the Badlands pack

Then the drops were delayed. And the next day I was logged into Asia (for a second). No notification of the drops. (I haven’t played there for over a year.)

Drops for wrong server:

• Watch for 2 hour and claim 1 Tavern Ticket
  • Watch for 2 hour and claim 1 Tavern Ticket
  • Watch for 3 hour and claim 1 Whizbang Workshop pack
  • Watch for 3 hour and claim 1 Whizbang Workshop pack
  • Watch for 4 hour and claim 1Golden Whizbang Workshop pack & Battlegrounds Bartender Harth

:face_vomiting:

I wrote a ticket 2 days ago asking to move the drops to EU servers. But so far no answer. Status “open”.

What are you talking about? Why would they bar you from selecting the old region.

You just dun goofed.

It’s true, though. If you switch accounts on, say an IPad; you have to select a different region on that account, then switch back to the region you wanted from that account.

It’s a bit weird.

1 Like

They said after a log out, not after clicking something that would switch.

OK, i wrote “log out”. But “really” log out don’t exist (tablet/smartphone). It’s only possible over “switch account”.

Is there ONE sensible reason for this? I could imagine that this would allow Blizz to count “more players”.
:wink:

Yes, but by accident :sweat_smile: