Missing cards from my inventory

I was waiting the update
Then after the log in there are missing cards such as alexstransza the Life binder… wandering monster… cat trick…flame jungler…brann and many more
I need to craft again the cards while I had the cards
What is this 10 years now playing for fun and not free indeed
I am dissapointed once again

1 Like

its core set rotation, you never owned the cards to begin with

I have found the same issue. I noticed that cards were missing from my deck lists. I went and double checked.Many cards were still in my inventory and I just removed them from the deck list and then dragged them into the list and that fixed the problem. But there were in fact several LEgendary cards that I DID own missing. Kiri the chosen is missing, Thaddius, and Ymirjar are a few that are no longer in my inventory. I know I had these cards before the patch.

1 Like

I faced the same problem, many cards that i had in my collection disappeared, and it’s not the core set, the cards that i had before the core set disappeared. By the way, i know for sure that I have 100% collected all common and rare cards. And now my cards are gone.

I also noticed the card was missing, but i know for sure that I had the original copies, except for those in the core set.

Same problem here playing for 10 years I cannot track down all the cards missing. It’s just not core cards. I am not able to play my decks as I have to rebuild those cards. Very annoying and it seems nobody cares. Customer service was far better a few years ago!

1 Like

It’s not just core cards! Although core cards don’t disappear to begin with!

1 Like

prove it, what cards other than core cards are missing?

I had many cards before the patch
Anyone who says about rotation is …
The game has bugs

Which cards are missing?

i 100% bet you every card you name will be either core set, or from the standard rotation

Check your collection, many people who have collections from those times are 100% missing these cards. And i’m not talking about the core set, but about their original copies missing

Selective Breeder for instance. Besides I do not have to prove it for you!

I’m pretty sure I had Alex lifebinder before it was core, and then it became “core”, and now it is removed.

But, I have also lost my golden darkbishop benedictus, for example. I don’t understand how I lost that one. you don’t get golden cards for free.

and that confirms you are totally wrong , because there was no Alexstrasza the Life-Binder before … so your pretty sure is like nothing …

yes you do, the do give us free gold core set cards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.