Miniset hype guys

So there will be most like a miniset revealed in the next few weeks guys :smiley:

What cards would you like to see printed its always nice to speculate before cards are revealed.

For me personaly i would like pirate rogue support thief rogue cards maybe some tutors.

For mage more non minion mage support would be cool and elementals.

Il edit as i think of more cards what cards are you looking forward please try and be positive in the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

The mini set is not worth. Pick up Magic the Gathering and learn the way of being a true whale. Why craft/pay for cards that get altered with enough complaint. Come play MTG standard and truly experience people playing different decks and playstyles.

Ive palyed alot of cards and hearthstone is stil the best its also alot more welcoming to new players you get 3 structure decks from previous expansion please dont my derail this thread this is about the miniset thank you.

Hearthstone is a far cry from being the best. The game is extremely limited in its standard format. Having mana freely generated for your every turn is crap. 10 mana is crap. That is what makes this game beyond predictable.

For me and many others its the best if you dont think it that is your opinion which you can have and so i ask you why are you responding here, why did you feel the need to post what you posted here in a thread about looking forward to the miniset.

i am done responding to you not because i am rude but because i wanted to make a thread because i was exited for new cards and many others are too.

Knowing the devs warrior will get more support

1 Like

Hopefully a mage legendary that creates a new, actually interesting mage archetype, since, you know, TITANS.

No thank you sir, I will not take the whale pill

If they released a Solo Adventure with the miniset I would be overjoyed!

2 Likes