Mind Control; Fix it

If you are going to continuously put this garbage mechanic in the game, it should not give the new owner the death rattle. That is what silence is for.

Deathrattles should always go to the player of the card, not owner upon death.

You must be the unhappiest person I have ever seen… All you do is complain.

9 Likes

He comes to complain every time he loses a game. Every time he loses a game it’s because the other person’s deck is unfair. He doesn’t believe he’s capable of losing fair and square. Obviously, he lost to a Priest deck running Mind Control today.

1 Like

Yes, let’s change how the game fundamentally works so that you can win a single game

3 Likes

Be careful, Zee might come in and tell you that Phen will get more upvotes. :slight_smile:

However, I 100% agree with you. :slight_smile:

They way it works, and the way it has always worked is… When the minion dies, which ever side of the board it’s on, the deathrattle will apply to the player who controls it.

Mind control steals the card from your opponent along with whatever benefit it may have provided. There are other cards in the game that have the same effect.

How long have you been playing this game? Mind Control has been around since Hearthstone launched. For you to be complaining about this WILD card in 2023 tells me that you are either someone who has recently started to play this game, and have not been exposed to many of the mechanics that have been around for years.

Mind control is a 10 cost card. There are cheaper cards that are more effective than Mind Control. So if someone had the guts to put this card in their deck and pull it off, kudos to them.

Sylvanas, the accused, and Yogg-Saron master of fate, are other cards that can take control of Minons.

1 Like