Mind Blowing OTK!

The goal of this Wild Hearthstone Shadow Priest OTK combo deck is to use Zerek’s Cloning Gallery combined with Mind Blast!

We do this by destroying Bonelord Frostwhisper. Then, we play Zerek’s Cloning Gallery to pull Malygos, Velen, and many other Spell Damage minions from our deck. Finally, we play Mind Blast for the OTK!

Super fun meme deck! Good luck!

5 Likes
  1. Priest is a cancer on hearthstone and needs to be cut out.
  2. Stop plugging your youtube channel in forums in the guise of a “Totally wicked awesome OTK”.
4 Likes

Wow relax dude, he is just trying to create content. Leave him be.

1 Like

Report them as spam because that’s what they are.

2 Likes

No wonder this guy is thinking of quitting with this excuse of a community.

2 Likes

Mark makes videos about off-meta decks and stupid OTKs which is the furthest thing from “cancer”. And as a wild player, interesting wild content is far less common than standard. He’s in my top three, after Dane and Roffle.

2 Likes

Don’t ever post or assume something is fun for me.

watching other people play video games is stupid.

No idea how someone has so little life that they would watch someone else play a video game.

Absolutely awful waste of time.

People do it for entertainment or to learn from better players. Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be doing it.

if you don’t like it why don’t you just block the account then you don’t have to look at it ?

Sadly, it won’t stop the topics from showing up in the list, clogging the front page.

This is literally self promotion and advertising and should be banned.

Why can’t they just post them in the same thread? Why make a new spam thread almost every day?

Yet putting a stranger down on a forum is the peak of constructive behaviour.

Cringe

That is a good one MarkMcKz. Sorry to see you are thinking about quitting hearthstone. But I agree with you, this game is dumpster as of late.

Billions of sports fans disagree.

I will never consider video games “sports” in any real sense of the word.

Maybe not, but the viewers of each are doing the same activity.

Not really, no. Not even remotely in the same league, tbh.

You seem to think differently, and that’s fine. You’re certainly welcome to your opinion.

Sitting on a couch, watching a box of someone doing something you can’t.

Seems pretty similar.

There’s the difference. I can play video games just fine.

But regardless, watching someone stream video games is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

And the weekend club team can play soccer just fine.

Still irrelevant to watching the pros play.

It’s fine if you don’t enjoy watching video games, but don’t pretend it’s different from other media.

1 Like