Mill druid. Wow

Currently if you play a Hero card after Dew Process has been played, the additional draw effect will be doubled for you.

So, if you were drawing 3 cards before you played your hero card, now you will be drawing 5 per turn.

The bug is supposed to be fixed sometime this week before the Masters Tour this coming weekend.

2 Likes

The first time I saw it, it absolutely rolled me. I’ve played it enough now to see that when it whiffs, it is bad, and it is awful against any sort of aggro.

At least if jailer decks ever become meta tyrants, there’s an obvious counter.

1 Like

dont remember druid ever EVER being weak. They give that class literally everything it needs. Its not supposed to have damage spells or board clear, so instead they just give it spells like scales of onyxia that do the same thing but better because it loads 8000000 damgae into your denathrius (which you can combo with brann because you are druid)

It´s no good in the current meta tho. I have been really trying to win with a homebrew ramp mill druid that looks and feels really strong, but it ultimately loses most of the times. I wish I could make it work tho, cause it´s really fun (although probably not so fun to play against). Also, regardless of the mill strategy you build, it will almost always get rekt by aggro.

I would agree its not as strong as older druid decks.

Also I find it somewhat fun to play against, due to the nature of the sped up card draw.

So its a lot more fun than usual.

Also it has more weaknesses, and many decks can be made a bit lighter to kill em. Because that is the weak point of the new druid deck. Being killed.

So I am not complaining about it.

1 Like

So you guys know I play in Wild. This deck is scary in wild.
I don’t have a decklist, but everyone who likes Druid should be trying It…

How does mill druid beat aggro decks in wild?

Hold your horses, yesterday Hunter was supposed to be the always-and-forever doted lovechild of the dev team - by at least 90% of the forum, and now it’s Druid?
So sad…

I suppose Mallen doesn’t do aggro.

2 Likes

I play Secret Mage.
Secret is fairly aggro, but its draw dependent.
Draw badly and mill druid will burn you.

Its a powerful deck. Anyone who likes druid should be trying it.

Last time someone looked, I think paladin, hunter and maybe one other class were outliers in terms of consistency of win rate, over time.

Hunter has never been bad in the time I’ve been playing (Kotft). Druid has been plenty of times.

I don’t remember Hunter being bad ever. maybe once way back in the beginning.

I have messed around with Dew a little bit and have to say it’s pretty interesting. It causes players to make many misplays in an effort to not burn cards.

1 Like

I usually just start going face hard once that card is played.

Why suggest for people to turn into degenerates? I don’t understand that logic. “It’s completely broken so everyone should play it to make the game more polarizing than it already is”…

Is it because people are targeting their hate towards secret mage so you want a different target to appear?

I only meant to suggest that if you like Druid this deck is powerful and you can win a fair share.
Not sure where you get that other stuff from.

Last thing wild needs is more people abusing bugged game mechanics.

I believe Dew has been fixed.

1 Like

Yeah i said last week mill druid is a real deck and not a meme… yeah its pretty damn good lol.

1 Like

They just need to deal with the stupid Twig highroll.

Then Druid can’t get to 10 mana as early as turn 4.

Then who cares? It’s just going to be another bad meme deck.

Yes, it was fixed before the Masters Tour started:

[Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Dew Process would trigger extra times after a Hero Card was played.

Source: