(Mercs) Opera encounters

Is it just me or have the odds to encounter Romulo and Julianne have been balanced at some point? Used to be it was mostly those Big Bad Wolves (of course… ‘Such big teeth I have!’) and some Crones, but the distribution has seen more even lately.

I think you might be the only one playing mercenaries. I haven’t even logged in since I grabbed the new merc from the rewards track.

I think you might be the only one thinking yourself so smart with this kind of off-topic reply. Got anything substantial to say on the matter?

PS Apparently, not (the post was being edited while I was replying to it) — so you’re one of those with an irresistible need to inform everyone that you’ve got essentially nothing to say, congratulatons with that. :grinning:

1 Like

you’re really not one to talk on the matter of ‘feeling everyone needs to hear what you have to say’, this forum is littered with those sorts of posts from you. like this reply of yours here. you took was meant in jest as some sort of insult because apparently your ego is fragile and inextricably linked to the game. I would be upset if I didn’t just feel bad for how pathetic you apparently are. as evidenced by your replying to a post apparently seconds after it was made (hence my editing it.) enjoy your lack of a life outside of this forum! maybe you should be playing the game…

edit:
your immaculate contribution just 2 days ago
“Sounds nice (if true), the rest seems irrevlevant to me personally. :grinning: