Meet the Mercenaries

If you think the men are being censored in some way, this may not be the game for you.

3 Likes

Why have they broken Spanish European language with that translation?
The American Spanish is fine.

men not but women since only male skin is allowed

2 Likes

Do you want to tell Varden they’re doing it wrong? :wink:

2 Likes

It would be nice, but only if they actually use the Hearthstone voice actors. It was disappointing running into the League of Explorers in Mechagon and having them sound like generic human male/night elf female/murloc.

2 Likes

Add a dam Murloc ;( for the community!!

2 Likes

Sex and gender are different.

Ngl, Guff is kinda hot…

5 Likes

They/them is also singular. “Steve is here” “Oh? What are they doing here?”

2 Likes

Gender and sex are two different things. Biology doesn’t change the fact that gender isn’t about what is in your pants!

1 Like

I thought this forums can’t surprise me any more. I stand corrected.

1 Like

In response to the people complaining/confused about the use of ‘they’:

Sweden has a third word ‘hen’ as a nongendered pronoun invented to go along with the gendered terms hon and han. As convenient as that sounds, it has always faced criticism from all angles, with people attacking the grammar, legitimacy, and more. Despite that, people have suggested or used english alternatives but I’ve personally seen them ridiculed for their attempts. Now if you’re discussing this, you really need to be aware that it regards non-binary people in particular, who are at extreme risk of suicide. They are already fighting an uphill battle to live their lives without being mocked or undermined like people are doing in this thread. Perhaps you can see why they, or people talking about them, would rather just use a safe enough word like ‘they’. Imagine how much more unkind the comments in this thread would be if Blizzard decided to be bold and use the word ‘ze’. Meanwhile, they is in the Merriam-Webster specifically as a gender-neutral pronoun as of 2019.

3 Likes

Where did you find percentage of non-binary persons between the blood elves?

You are misleading people with your delusions. Here on the forum, there are young people and people who study at school. There are only two sexes in the world. Man and woman. Everything else is propaganda and rubbish that nobody cares about. You cannot mislead people. Other genders do not exist. There are male and female sex!

Woman and man rule this world !!

10 Likes

Varden isn’t a ‘third’ gender. Just like my best friend irl, they reject the idea of gendered words for themself. It’s pretty simple, makes them both happy, and is of no harm to anyone.

Check out Varden Dawngrasp’s flavour text which illustrates this:

Varden Dawngrasp could wield fire, summon hailstorms, and morph a night elf into a sheep with a snap of their fingers. Knowing how malleable reality could be, certain labels felt downright trivial.

4 Likes

If they were non-binary, they would use it for every hero, not for only one.
And the other aspect - in our country the neutral is “it”, and i would almost say it is everywhere, “they” is just plural, period. Some languages like Arabic does not have technically neutrum (it), but we have Czech/Slovak “To”, English “It”, German “Es”, Croat “Ovo”, Russians have I believe also “To” or “Eto”, etc… that is neutrum. Idk other languages but there is always a way to be neutral.

But there are ones who dont want to be neutral, they want to be something extra.

Few tens of years back plural for single person was used to address lords and kings.

2 Likes

Right cause language never changes…

2 Likes

Imagine being such a snowflake that someone’s gender identity hurts you so much.

6 Likes

The rogue solo adventure is already here!
Your looking at a different book!

1 Like

I am not offended, I am simply saying they are wrong.

But sure let’s play this game, let’s hang a cross in every classroom of every school and start the day with a Christian Prayer over the PA.

After all why would you be such a snowflake to be offended by someone’s religious identity?

2 Likes