Me Vs. Death Knight

I’m sick of playing against DK’s bot or human, a VAST MAJORITY of my matches are against DK’s i understand thats its a new class and all, but damn! The class isnt hard to beat whether its bot or human, there is a serious lack of diversity, and before the typing dead gets me, " it’s a easy legend/win/etc." Go play in traffic.

I don’t mind the frost dks because if I lose it’s over by turn 7 and if I win it’s damn entertaining (play a jackpot rogue so more about fun than just zomgwinz0rzlolol)

Blood dk takes forever and is usually over when Mograine or a Brann’d Morgraine makes his appearance

Also the slow druid who plays about 120 dmg worth of cards for armor cost is annoying

The priest who heals heals heals then plays the “destroy enemy hero” card

I tried not to play Death Knight for the longuest, but for the last 5 ranks, from diamond 5 to legend, i didn’t want for it to take hundreds of games, so for those 5 ranks, i switch to Frost DK, and boy, what a powerful deck. Went to legend in like 30-40 games only.

One in legend though, i am switching to more fun decks, less win at all cost decks.

Don’t blame the player for choosing a powerful decks, it’s only natural to do so, blame blizzard poor balance.

Well said. Problem is it’s boring as f to play DK in over 50% of your match ups. Egg coin land shouldn’t be almost an auto win. You know what both are going to do and it’s super frustrating how Frost can just create board after board of medium sized minions with 1 or 2 cards, then Pryo you + develop if you ever have an empty board. I dont mind blood as much. If they get good discovers they win, if they dont they lose. Pretty much how the match up goes. I really hope they increase the land to 4 mana, and Pyro guy to 8.

1 Like