Matchmaking algorythim for decks/players

It’s funny how people can go on massive win streaks on rogue but I run the same deck and every player I run into top decks board clear. Not to mention the matches against players who run 3 silences as if they were expecting to play a rogue.

That was comical to watch because it would lose to about anything else. But yeah, who ever said this game isn’t paid to win is in denial. I would have preferred to craft a mage deck but I only had enough to craft the rogue and I’m seeing far different players than before.

Either each deck/player has a specific queue or I’m just very unlucky on both my decks. Considering I had the hand to win the game a few times and they just top decked clear I would say the game is trolling.

This game is rigged, illegal by law.

A scammer company just watch diablo 4 with season 1 pass buy button place in the best place for accidental clicks with no purchase confirmation (still illegal in several countries). He quickly changed following the complaint but he was outlawed for a short time.

Can’t wait for robbert kotick (the crook, the accomplice and friend of the harassers) to leave the company.

One of the many reasons I don’t spend money on this game. I purchased diablo 4 on my other account and come to find out there are items from the purchase for different games?

Somehow they can’t code an extra stash tab for their game… I’m not about to drop 80 bucks for digital stuff they produce out of thin air on another game they seem to ignore.

I think the blizzard employees are not bad, they only follow the orders of a certain Robbert.

Yeah, I don’t think the employees intended for the game to head in the direction it’s in.

Also, I just played the same guy in matchmaking with the silence cards and they discovered on turn 7 another one to save them LOL

I’m facing either bots or players who act like bots.

Literally deserved, couldn’t care less if you lose by trying to abuse Mech Rogue.

May you lose more!

I stopped the game for a while, that’s what a hearthstone player happy with the game, he’s so stupid that he looks for a taunt while defending blizzard but bad luck because he’s so stupid, he taunt in the wind.

Except I lose to them or whatever other busted deck is out there currently when I try to play relic DH. I enjoy playing more thought-out matches but there is no point if I’m going to be aggroed down early by rng.

I’m at the point where rogue is going to be the deck to get stars back for terrible rng on the deck I actually want to play.

The best way to play the game is to not to rank up. If you come across an overpowered deck just concede immediately and play the decks that give you enjoyment. With the release of every new deck Blizzard gives it a distinct advantage to incentive players to buy. Later they nerf that advantage. Of course in the meantime this ruins the game as it also incentives everyone with money to play the same deck and everyone else who can’t afford to do that to concede.

Don’t play into this terrible business model. Incentive Blizzard to change by giving the players that pay to play these decks no enjoyment by conceding immediately. Play only the decks that offer a challenging enjoyment.

They also only give the advantage to certain players it seems. I’ve lost count of the people that somehow have two starfishes in hand at the start of the game, and they somehow have a third silence to make sure the game isn’t even close.

No way that deck wins to anything else but somehow I don’t see that junk while playing relic DH.