Matching system is rigged

Matching system is rigged

… ya think??? /20char

The self-appointed forum warriors can’t defend this frustrating money making scam anymore.

The remaining small playerbase knows from experience how rigged everything in this p2w game really is. Matching, mulligan, card draw, discovery options, “rng” effects are all manipulated, decided by Blizzard’s fake rng algorithm. It’s blatantly obvious that nothing happens “randomly”.

There is nothing anyone else can do or not do that would ever make you right about this. You are wrong, you will always be wrong, and it gets tiresome responding to you. They absolutely can, but I understand if they won’t.

I find that even harder to believe than the people who blindly deny the plain wording of the patent. What do you run that you’ve NEVER faced a mirror match?

1 Like

In your opinion. :wink:
Everyone who don’t agree with your opinion is “wrong” in your eyes.
Aren’t you a little bit arrogant? Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe you are wrong?

What an unscientific and illogical statement.

Nobody asked you to respond.
But I can understand that you are on your road to the achievement “Have 20.000 posts on this forum.”

You seem to misunderstand what you are wrong about.

This statement is objectively wrong. You are certainly free to speculate that all those effects are manipulated, even without substantive data supporting that speculation. But to say that people know that this happening is objectively wrong. You don’t know this. You may claim it to be the case; you may even believe it, but you don’t know it. And ultimately, there has not been presented any data set of a statistically relevant size that supports your claim.

Why?

Because the algo doesnt really know how to rate these decks.
And then safe play is to give it a more or less mirror match untill it has more insight.

2 Likes

You seem to misunderstand what I meant.

You may claim that I don’t know it, you may even believe it, but you can’t know whether I know it or not.

2 Likes

Perhaps you should change your name?

1 Like

My favorite is when people believe there is no algorithm and no rigging (however you wanna define rig), those people are seemingly everywhere in discussions online. It’s become a waste of breath/time to educate them, especially when they obviously want to stay ignorant

2 Likes

Some would say a corpo making billions could just pay them…

Like if you make movies but also own the review sites…

“THIS MOVIE IS GOOD”

“The game is not rigged”

hmmm

3 Likes

This is a stupid thing to believe. If it were true, which it absolutely isn’t, then the system would never have more insight, because it would keep giving the deck mirror matches.

Not really. And I’ll present something you and I actually agree on as an objective point of reference: the squelch being toggled off. Now you, myself, and many others have posted about this happening on numerous threads, and now and again when the auto squelch topic has come up (stay strong, still supporting you, btw!), but by that standard you’re using here…no one can objectively know it’s happening.

There’s a point where the criteria being established are bad, and the one you’re going with is one of them.

This. Like when Shelby told Data to hit the borg ship with high frequency random phaser bursts so fast it couldn’t adapt, and they broke free of the tractor beam. So many tells like this that have been posted about show that the algorithm is having a hard time figuring out what you’re up to, and like retuning your phaser against a borg attack, you have to make sure to stay on your toes.

Especially when the positive review for continued access has been admitted to for years.

People believe a lot of stupid things: like that everyone who criticizes the game and the company are addicts…even when they are still criticizing the company in the same thread.