Match that was like 40 turns long....no really

I love that priests, mages, and am I forgetting any classes literally are unable to be killed in wild ranked matches. I had the excavate warrior with taunts deck, but this mage got off 4 extra turns in one turn and when all they had was cards in their hand they played the recast every card legendary minion and proceeded to take 4 more extra turns combo into the 30 damage c’thun.

I mean like in what world is that something that should even be in any card game?

I guess what Blizz should do is give all the classes the 5 or so cards that it would take to make every class unkillable and then we could all just uninstall this game.

1 Like

unkillable? they nerfed jailer in case you didnt know

You’re really cute. You know what I’m talking about, but here you are trolling.

It takes 2 decks to create a 40 turn game.

I play control decks, and sometimes I hit a greedier control deck that I lose to in the really really late game. There are some anti-control cards to mitigate that and yes that will make your deck worse against aggro. Its a pretty normal give and take.

1 Like

you still haven’t understood that in hearthstone the concept of “game” i.e. something made to entertain people has been completely turned upside down, in hearthstone only blizzard is fun, for a simple reason, because you continually send money to fill its coffers, I play only when I’m on the toilet taking a poop and this is already too much for hearthstone because he deserves so much less

Then why do you keep playing a game you consider does not deserve your time ?
Heck why do you post off-topic replies on the game’s forum to show how much the game does not deserve you ?