Massive BG changes already live

70 gold in one turn or 70 gold over the game?

There are certain conditions/quests, that are hard to finish. Play 20 spells in lobby without quilboars (and nagas). Spend XY gold (there is even 110 gold quest).

I would suggest pick ones, which are viable, even if power is lower, as it gives you possibility to push for at least TOP4 rather than dying first, because you never get your quest.

Iā€™m certainly not picking it again. Fool me three times.

A few quests are head scratchers. Play 9 Battlecry minions to get 4x Avenge +1+1 upgrade? This is a guaranteed loss in my opinion. Mid-game deck replacement is difficult enough.

The quest requirements change based on your hero. If you pick higher armor heroes you will have faster quest completion and win more.

I typically choose middle level heroes that have a semi-useful hero power and then get relatively fast quests to win consistently.

This. Per Blizzard they balance the quests first on the quality of the reward, then there is a second multiplier based on the hero (which is not insignificant).
ā€˜Spend X goldā€™, ā€˜have X minions dieā€™ or ā€˜get your warband to X attackā€™ are much harder if youā€™re playing a low armor hero. If the bad hero/bad reward base cost is 30 [gold/dead minions/warband attack], a 2.5x multiplier makes it 75. Compare this to ā€˜play X of minion type Yā€™. If the base number is 3 for a bad hero/reward, a 2.5x multiplier makes it only 8 (rounding up).
Also keep in mind the lobby. If the quest is ā€˜increase a minionā€™s stats X timesā€™ or ā€˜play X spellsā€™, if you have quilboars or naga in the lobby itā€™s not hard even with high numbers.

1 Like

Depending on the lobby itā€™s one of the strongest Quest rewards currently.

1 Like