Marin the manager

I used Marin the managers fill your hand with copies of a card. Ended up getting 2 cost master sword smith (End of turn effect: give another friendly minion +1 attack) , there were 5 active on end of turn and their effects did not proceed in uniform order. (left to right / right to left ) not the biggest issue but if there are multiple cards like this on a players board are they susceptible to be played from left to right like battlegrounds .

they happen in order played i am pretty sure. the one you played first triggers first and then the next one you played and so on.

2 Likes

Some of these buddies are just awful while others are busted as hell. Higher tier minion for free? Two tiers higher? sounds good. +2 or +4 to divine shielded minions for 2 mana? Sign me up. That one ghould card. Holy hell is that card busted.

I like the buddies. I think without them it was purely a minion class win . You pull quilboar or naga without getting murlocs and you basically win. With buddies it mixes it up a bit. In the first place, no game in any mode of hearthstone is the same. So let’s make this game more popular than overwatch bro.