Making New Friends to play with

I dunno how to begin this post, I’m just looking for 2 or maybe 3 people to play games with.

And become friends with. I play against Randoms, and i usually lose 9 out of 10 matches… And i just don’t really like doing that.

I’m not a pro player, and with all the glitches and errors recently, i don’t really buy packs.

So if you’re okay with a guy who sucks, i’d love to make a few friends to play with.

I also want to find people to play tavern brawl with. I Lose 10 out of 10 matches… because i’m horrible and i have nobody to play with, who sympathizes with someone who is so horrible. So i can’t really get new packs… I dunno i just wish i had friends like all of you do, to play games with.

Friends are so over-rated in this game as I can simple play my accounts against each other and get what i need from that. Why deal with a human being who wastes my time?

Marcoscongas#2187

I can’t help being a decent player, but I could help explain some plays to make you better.

If you also want to play with decks/cards before you decide on crafting or to finish some dailies, hit me up.

What’s your user tag? I’ll add you

Same guy and people that added him did not have a great expierence with him

2 Likes

Hey I’m 28 and looking for friends too…outside of the game as well. I live in Canada but I’m open to making friends from around the world.

My BattleTag: Time#15780
Server: NA
Send me a friend request. I’ve been playing for a while. I’m an active daily player. I’m happy to be friend with anyone. Let’s connect and play together!