Make banned cards playable in pvm

I don’t pvp and I used to have a cool wild Warlock questline deck that I can’t use against AI now because the card is straight up banned. I think it makes no sense to not be able to use them against the solo pvm content since it’s not hurting any actual players.

While we’re at it, add a classic format vs. AI mode so that classic format isn’t useless to me anymore. Can’t be that hard to implement.

4 Likes

I would like to see every card being usable in the constructed single player campaigns.

I do think the Innkeeper encounters should still use the correct banlists, simply because as far as I’m concerned that’s the “Testing for PvP” mode. With that in mind adding a Classic version of the Innkeeper would be appropriate.

I still think it should be available. Again, it’s not against any real players, and it should be up to the player and on them for having a ‘testing for pvp’ experience or not. If I’m trying to make a wild warlock questline deck for my own enjoyment and am aware I won’t be able to use it in wild pvp, I should still be able to use it.

1 Like

Yeah fair enough. I was one of those players not super enthusiastic about the thought of seeing seedlock in wild forever. But it seems fair that you should be able to use them in pve since say, with how stringy hearthstone is, it just might be your only deck.

Especially with the cost.

Plus i’m pretty sure the lich king can have a fun time taking infinite fatigue damage too XD

Hold on, I can’t even make a standard deck with the quest and use it in pve??

So you can only use it in standard pvp. That makes even less sense. Just keep getting hit by the same error.

1 Like

the Hearthstone team lead gave this answer during his weekly Twitter AMA on October 2nd (or 1st depending on where you live):

ie. not a promise that it will happen, just that it is something that easily could happen.

2 Likes

Oh nice. Fingers crossed.