[Mainthread] iOS/iPad/iPhone - Password Incorrect or Unable to Login

Thank you for your reports! I’ve updated the title to reflect the issue a bit better. The issue has been escalated to our team who can address this issue. I’ll provide updates when we have more information to share!

If this is happening with other devices like MacOS, Windows, or Android, please try the suggestions on this post to ensure this isn’t a caching or account issue.

UPDATE: now the log in button does the “spinning ball” but then nothing else happens

UPDATE: i already logg in…i dont know whats happen but i already logg

Hey, everyone! Thanks for keeping us updated on the issue. Our teams pushed out a fix for this issue. For those experiencing this issue, could you try logging in again?

If it becomes stuck on the loading icon or has any login issues, please try clearing the Cache & Data. For persistent issues, please reinstall the game. If it continues after this, please let us know!

It works now. But what about card back from April? I have stucked for almost month so I can’t reach them.

I am pleased to report that I am now able to log in.
Now about that crashing issue …

I’ve deleted Hearthstone and reinstalled, restarted iPad etc. Still the same issue. Can’t log in. Same Battle.net login info that I use to log into this forum, Heroes of the Storm etc. It’s a bummer to go from playing this game daily to not playing it for weeks. I appreciate that people are working on this and it’s an odd problem or not easy to fix or whatever. I’ll check back here periodically to see if there is an update.

EFR,

The number of reports of this problem has gone down significantly. What model iPad are you using, and what version of iOS are you using? Does it persist if you restart the device?

6th gen iPad. OS 13.4.1 (17E262).
iPhone 11 Pro. iOS 13.4.1

I still can’t login to Hearthstone on either device. I can log in to the forum on either device in Safari, and I can log in to Battle.net on my PC and play Heroes of the Storm with the same credentials.

Hey, EFR! Do you have any issues with logging into Hearthstone on the PC? Was a password reset done to test yet? This should help reset and clear some old account data and may help with this issue.

Hello

I can’t get to the hearthstone login screen on my iPad Air (2019). I have tried to:

• Open/close the app
  • restart my ipad
  • uninstall and reinstalling the app
  • used different internet connections.
  • used ip from different region (my main region is sweden)

I do not reach the login screen and i have never managed to log in on this device. The app is pulsating the light from the barn doors until the app gives me “Free deck error” and asks me to restart the app.

I have no idea how to troubleshoot this.

Model: iPad Air 3rd generation, MUUJ2HC/A
IOS: 13.4.1

/M

I can log in on PC. I did a password reset when this all started. The only Blizzard related thing that doesn’t work for me is the Hearthstone app on iPad and iPhone. I can log in to this forum on either, I’m typing this on my iPhone right now.

Hey there EFR,

Can you reinstall the application and clear your application cache and local data for hearthstone, then retest? It’s the option under “Delete Unwanted App Data”. Once you’ve done that, restart the devices and see if you can log in after reinstalling.

Finally! Okay so I did as you suggested (which I have done before) and it still didn’t work. So I decided to just try changing my password again, and this time the app recognized it. I swear I have reset my password multiple times during this, but maybe I hadn’t deleted the app and cleared the cache at that point? In any event I am back in in iPad. Thanks for your help, and hopefully anyone still have problems can get some idea from this thread.

Hearthstone Version 17.2.48705
Ipad Pro 128gb mode: A2228
iOS version 13.5

I cannot play hearthstone for the past 2 Weeks. When I get tothe choice of or existing user and try to log in I get stuck at the glowing doors screen. I cannot log in. Tried reseting the iPad, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, factory reset, and changing my blizzard password twice. I can play just fine on my computer.

Unsure if related, but when I go to change the region on iphone X, the game crashes and then I’m unable to log in anymore. I tried reinstalling the game and that fixed the issue, but again tried to change region and I’m locked out of the game again…

Having a similar issue. Tried opening the game and got “The game was unable to log you in through the Blizzard services. Please wait a few minutes and try again”. Kept getting it, so uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, and usually what happens is I log in from Hearthstone screen, which sends me to the blizzard login. Log in there and get sent back to blizzard log in. Log in there again and then get sent to the same “game was unable to log you in” message.

We have 2024 and I am experiencing exactly the same problems as 2020. lol, Blizzard!

This incident was resolved back in 2020.

If you have trouble logging in on iOS feel free to try the previous troubleshooting mentioned in this thread. Please create a new thread if needed.