Shop Closed on PC

Shop still closed after the patch

Shop still closed in the EU.

Shop closed on Americas (Windows 10 x64) since the update.

I mean, I want to spend money with the game, but what looks like after 10 days of this issue is that I shouldn’t.

Please let us know if we can still get a Nemsy. It would make people happy to know they will get “The Pint Sized Warlock” regardless of the closed shop issue. I don’t know why it’s so hard to just make post to reassure people and give us some confidence that we will be treated well.

3 Likes

Hey all! Sorry for the delay here, I was away for a few days. The 17.2.2 patch has helped with some situations, but we are aware of the continued issues, especially those on the European region. Our team is investigating this issue further for those still running into the issue.

As far as Nemsy, our team have extended the time frame to May 26 to ensure everyone has the chance to get Nemsy.

For those still experiencing the issue, please try the following:

If the problem continues, please let us know the region and OS version (Windows 10, MacOS Catalina, etc) that the “Shop is Closed” issue is occurring on.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: FizzyElf - Can’t Play

Still occurring after fresh install on Win10 x64, Americas. Account has the full set up. Added blizz authenticator, just in case. No changes.

2 Likes

Freshly reinstalled Hearthstone. My shop’s been perma-closed for the past 3 days. Reinstall fixed nothing.

2 Likes

Shop is still closed, it’s been 2 weeks now.

Europe / Windows 10.

Scanned for repair, reinstalled Hearthstone, reinstalled Visual C++ Redistributable, on 2 different machines.

I would try on mobile, but I’ve been unable to get past the loading screen without crashing since about 6 months.

Please fix.

4 Likes

Still closed after repair / reinstall.
Windows 10 - EU

2 Likes

Shop still closed after 17.2.2. update. Windows 7 64-bit EU. Contacted support but didn’t get a reply. I hope they will fix this issue because it is going on for almost 3 weeks now.

2 Likes

Windows 10 here in EU. I cant access shop nor can i play against friends in a friendly duel.

1 Like

After the Battle.net update of today my shop is working again. Glad the problem is finally solved.

Hey all,

Thank you for keeping in touch with us on this. We would like to request log files to help verify the problem for users who are still impacted by this.

Edit:

We look forward to hearing from you!

3 Likes

I sent mine. Hope it helps.

3 Likes

My jobs.log:
Job (HearthstoneCheckout.InitializeCheckoutClient(ID:289)) FAILED: [HearthstoneCheckout.InitializeCheckoutClient] Failed to initialize checkout client.

4 Likes

Is this the new Copy Pasta?
Same over here.

1 Like

Now the shop is closed again. Windows 8. Region: Europe. I attached the file to my email and sent it at Your request.

5 Likes

Starting to get really tired of this. As a paying customer for years this is completely unacceptable. I have 1k of piled up gold that I can’t even spend. The friends list is broken and I can’t craft anything (permanently stuck on 0 dust).

And the shop has been closed for several weeks now. Why isn’t this being fixed? This occurred right after the patch introducing “Nemsy for free”, which I also can’t get due to this bug. And “support” takes weeks to reply.

8 Likes

The store was unavailable for me and some of my friends when the opportunity was introduced to get a free portrait of a warlock. The store is not yet available. There is a wooden board with the inscription closed. If some of this thread had the opportunity to enter it, then I had no opportunity at all (it was active early morning for few hours?).

I can’t even to buy dungeon part. When i choose to buy it - showed standart (to buy for gold or euro) but this window but it instantly disappears.

Will the opportunity to get a portrait and the ability to DE (spray) cards at full cost be extended? At least for those who have this problem?

Jobs log same as above, btw

Job (HearthstoneCheckout.InitializeCheckoutClient(ID:289)) FAILED: [HearthstoneCheckout.InitializeCheckoutClient] Failed to initialize checkout client.

Store log

{19b0} ERR: Failed to obtain oauth. ResultCode=[0] StatusCode=[400] Body=[]

Win 7, 10 all regions not worked.

5 Likes