Shop Closed on PC

After the update today i can no longer access the store. Game modes are fine and i can play against friends but the shop is closed. If i log in from anothe device the shop is open though.

13 Likes

Hey, Ling! Are you still experiencing the shop issues on PC right now? Checking on my end, it looks like it’s working now. If it’s still showing it as closed, could you check that the account is fully set up?

The shop is closed for me too. I’m also on PC and haven’t encountered this issue before. Caterpepl, the link you included to check if your account is set up correctly is bringing up a 404 error - page not found message.

1 Like

It’s totally broken for me too and I’ve tried everything. My nor my brother’s account has shop working on this pc but it’s working on my phone. This was brought up once the patch hit.

1 Like

hello my shop is also closed on my PC and this is my only account was working yesterday but the install on new patch and now the store has bugged out and says closed shop

2 Likes

shop is closed as well here after installing the new patch

1 Like

Having the exact same issue on PC, yet i can go on my phone and i have access. Ive tried the logging out method and tried to update my security info but nothing has worked, i really hope a fix is coming because this is so inconvenient! i cant access the store or arena!

3 Likes

it has someting to do with people running the game over windows 7
i hope they fix this

1 Like

Same issue, tried everything shop still closed. No freebie. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Please fix. No shop. No Nemsey!

1 Like

I too am having this issue. I couldn’t access the store yesterday even after closing and restarting Hearthstone. Nor could I access the store while playing today.

1 Like

Can you explain your definition os Account being fully set-up ?

What exactly constitutes an account to be fully set-up ?

Having an authenticator ? Having a tel# on file ?

Please clarify.

Give Typicalcat a job in your tech support team. I confirm this. My son plays on a Windows 7 desktop and the shop is closed.

I logged him onto my Windows 10 PC and poof. Shop was opened.

Its a Windows 7 issue.

No shop,no Nemsey,running on Windows 10. When game was patched yesterday the problem appeared.

5 Likes

My account has been fully setup for years! I only have one device I’m playing hearthstone on at this time so it would be nice if this can be fixed. I’m tired of logging out and restarting the client to fix this with no results.

I’m having this problem on a Windows 10 PC.

I’m glad switching computers worked for you, but it’s not just a Windows 7 problem.

2 Likes

Same here. From europe. Win10. Played for years re installed game and shop is closed.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. The Shop has been closed since the update on both my PC and my Wife’s PC (separate accounts). Both are Windows 10. Logging-in/Out, rebooting… etc. does not fix the issue.

1 Like

I agree. Windows 10 here as well, having the same problem since the update dropped.

5 Likes

For what it seems it is a problem with a update it has nothing to do with account settings or operating system.

3 Likes