[Main Thread] Shop Closed after patch 25.2

Small INDIE COMPANY VERY SORRY SORRY

SMALL INDIE COMPANY VERY SAD VERY VERY SAD…

SMALL INDIE COMPANY NO CAN FIX THE P`ROBLEM

++++++SHOP CONTINUES CLOSED+++++

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

I have the same problem
even i reinstall battle.net and hearthstone

1 Like

win7 have this problem too

1 Like

Question: do yall live inside or outside of the United States

They will open the shop most likely after a heroic brawl, will give compensation, free skin on DK and maybe two packs

Question: do yall live inside or outside of the United States

I Live in spain.

I no have problem in acess to the game and gameplay is ok

BUT THE SHOP IS ALL THE TIME CLOSED… DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS AND…CLOSED!!!

what are the laws in spain for micro transactions?

Same in Greece.
It has nothing to do with micro transactions prohibitions.
My brother who lives in the same country can visit the shop whilst I can not.
Ok, this is getting way out of proportions.
Who can reassure that this is not a way to press clients to buy with real money through Battle net and not with the in-game coins?

2 Likes

haha
I think you’re expecting too much
they will probably open the shop(I don’t know when) and give nothing to people who had this problem

2 Likes

When is the error fixed?? I have never seen a bug that took more than half a month still not repaired.

1 Like

haha
I think you’re expecting too much
they will probably open the shop(I don’t know when) and give nothing to people who had this problem

I dont care what they give or no compensation…
Because

1. There a 99% probability what they NO GIVE compensation

2. In hypotetic case of what they give compensation go to be whit all probability very very Low compensation ( 1 or 2 packs or similar)

These no compensate the HIGL Frustation of ALL THIS TIME WHIT THE CLOSED SHOP MENU…

It’s more LOW compensation or No compensation, they LOST a PAGAMENT CLIENT FOREVER DUE TO THIS ‘‘CLOSED SHOP’’ BUG!

Yes whit this bug they search the objetive of win pagament clients they go very WRONG ROAD…

I was a pagament real money client,

My more recient shop pagament was whitemane pack…

But from the ‘‘CLOSED SHOP’’ problem they lost me.

I no go give more money to this SMALL INDIE COMPANY what not can fix my problem whit closed shop!

When is the error fixed?? I have never seen a bug that took more than half a month still not repaired.

Maybe they need 1 or 2 years for can fix?

Small INDIE COMPANY IS SAD VERY SAD!! :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

I no go put money in Heartstone never more.
They are phatetic fixing problems…

Or they fix the bug and give to ALL the players affected a BIG BIG BIG MASSIVE COMPENSATION (minimun 50/80 golden packs, 5 golden legendarys and 3 or 4 rsandom skins) or i NO go buy more whit real money in this game never more!

I have a 100% fix but I fear it is specific to my situation.

About 3 days I got a new comp. All was well but it had windows 11 & I discovered that Win 11 does in fact suck balls. So I rolled back to win 10. All was still well. I assume after a shutdown & then a relog of my comp I downloaded A windows 10 update. ‘THE’ problam is now happening. After 8 hours w/ shut downs & reopens I notice this issue is still happening so I go to see whats up & find this & a bunch other threads like it, several weeks or more worth & I see all the Blue posts & all of our posts & all the no help. Then it hits me about some ppl mentioning it happening after a Win 10 update so I got the idea to log off my new comp & into Hearthstone on my old comp. I did & sure enough, shop access as well as everything else was there. So I buy my Heroic Duels run & log off the old comp. Return to new comp & run Hearthstone. Same lame issue is still live but I have a Heroic duels run waiting to resume.

fix the shop fix the shop

1 Like

fix the shop fix the shop

Small indie company no CAN FIX THE SHOP SRY!

langley u dont have to tantrum with a billion posts exposing your anger…that dont contribute to anything

all of us affected are upset but thats no reason to spam in a kiddish manner…while the first 2 replies we received were saying its on our side despite stating it happened right after the game patch update was not very well thought out…there no reason to react to it

also i probably should mention it…but i didn’t have the windows 10 updated installed when that occured on my side(unless i’am force to shutdown the comp…updates dont install here)…so shop been close for me even without it

as for my region east Canada…and i doubth its a region issue base on the areas that 2 other ppl stated

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue with the PC client. Shop has been closed since patch and can’t do arena purchase. I have to log into the game on my phone to see the shop and activate arena.

I tried both repairing game files and re-installing game and did not resolve.

1 Like

hello. i’ve even tried clearing the registry, still nothing. it’s just weird cause just on my laptop this happens, on my desctop it works just fine.

I have the same problem and I can’t play the heroic brawl because of that. It looks like I will have to miss out on the chance to get the new Death Knight skin :frowning:

3 Likes

Please don’t be discouraged, someday this skin will be available in the store for runestones. Well, when it gets fixed, it will happen sooner or later. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Dear diary today is 05/02/2023, annndd THE SHOP MENU CONTINUES CLOSED…

I LOVE THE GOOD JOB OF SMALL INDIE COMPANY NO FIXING THE BUG!

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

3 Likes