[Main Thread] Shop Closed after patch 25.2

still have the issue btw

1 Like

+1 where is the Blizzard Support? My shop menu continues CLOSEDā€¦

1 Like

same. 20 characters.

1 Like

I opened a ticket but nothing yet (itā€™s odd because I only pretty much play arena on Hearthstone & have bought quite a bit of entries into arena; you would think they would want to keep someone like me hooked to keeping my habit going (if this lasts too long I may find another game to spend my $$ on).

1 Like

Same Issue Still here for Weeks !

1 Like

1 day more my shop continues CLOSEDā€¦

-[Small Indie Company Intensifiesā€¦]-

The tickets Iā€™ve lodged with Blizzard have all been met with ā€˜parental controlsā€™ despite the fact Iā€™ve never had parental controls implemented on my account. I only play other modes so I can arenaā€¦ even got legend for the first time in Wild during this period of ā€˜shop closed.ā€™ Gonna be the last week I play this game if this isnā€™t fixed (or I donā€™t discover a solution). Guess in some ways theyā€™re doing me a favour.

1 Like

up to 9 days now :frowning: never seen the fix team taking so long to fix their money income shop :Sā€¦either its a huge mess or they suddenly lost their greed urge

Same, since about 3 days I have no shop access.

Same problem; same no clue whatā€™s actually going on. Blizzard needs to fix it first to say why shop is closed. Iā€™m speaking publicly because thereā€™s literally nothing to go on. And I see Iā€™m not the only one. It says shop closed. Thereā€™s no clue at all.

Add me to the list. After supportā€™s suggestion, I changed installation from German to English, to no avail. Whatever Iā€™ve tried, no luck to resolve.

I already thought that it was only me who had such a problem, because my friends are doing well with the store and the arena.

I have the same issue. Canā€™t open the shop or play arena :frowning:

Same, since about 7 days I have no shop access.

Hey all,

Shop Closed issues may be caused by connection problems or an account issue, but in some cases it can be due to corrupt files on the local machine. If you are playing on a Windows PC something that we have seen help with Shop Closed issues is to clear out the files in the hidden Battle.net and Hearthstone folders, so the game can redownload a fresh copy.

First uninstall any Hearthstone mods or programs that hook into Hearthstone, then follows the steps below to do a clean reinstall of the Battle.net app.

1. In Windows 10 go to Start ā†’ Settings
  2. Click on Apps
  3. Uninstall the Battle.net app
  4. Press Windows key + R
  5. Type the following into the Run window and hit Enter: %APPDATA%
  6. Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard folders inside the appdata folder if they exist.
  7. Repeat steps 4-6 with %LOCALAPPDATA% and %PROGRAMDATA%
  8. Lastly reinstall the Battle.net app

If the shop is still closed it may be due to a connection problem. Try testing an alternate connection if possible, to determine if the issue only exists with your usual connection.

Done everything by the book.
Still the problem persists.
Finally, I think I can save my money.
Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

done everything you said
shopā€™s still broken

Doesnt work. Dont try this solution unless you want to waste a massive amount of time.

How this game broken for so many players yet the newest patch didnt fix this issue

5 Likes

Iā€™ve followed the Supports recommendation & it didnt correct the issue. Arena still states when you try to mouse over Admission 150 gold tab: ā€œBuy with Gold, this has been temporarily disabledā€. When you mouse over Buy tab : ā€œThis has been temporarily disabledā€. Also the Shop Closed.

Tried all the above plus checked parenatl controls. Still no shop on pc