[Main Thread] Shop Closed after patch 25.2

This worked, thank you!!!

same here hope they do something about IT

Downloaded and installed the 2 Micorsoft visual + + files and it resolved my issuesā€¦ Thanks the SHOP is now OPEN !!!

I have the same version.
Literally just installed windows on a new pc.
Installed Battlenet and Hearthstone.
Shop closed since I started, I ensured windows firewall was off and have not installed any vpn or any other software, none on my network anywhere. Uninstalled and reinstalled Hearthstone, still have the same issue.
really want to buy the expansion but canā€™t

Windows 7 never released an SP2 version.

I have not been able to open the shop this week. It continually is in shop closed. Please fix this for me . angelweed #1580

1 Like

i had already the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable X86 installed then i hav updated the newest version and made a restart and shop is still closed. collection manager is also broken since last update.

2 Likes

win7 32bit
message popup display was not available to show a message

logs/store
[HearthstoneCheckout.Initialize] Create SDK Total Failure: (The type initializer for ā€˜Blizzard.Commerce.battlenet_commercePINVOKEā€™ threw an exception.).

how to fix it?

1 Like

I still have the problem. It has grown a bit.
So I did the recommended stuff on my PC. Deleted the old files and folders after uninstalling.
Then downloaded the Windows visual studio too. Then reinstalled battle net then HS.
Problem is still there.
Add the collection problems to it.
Now in the Collection menu the buttons (classes/coins/cardbacks/portraits) have disappeared or they are unclickable.
Also after creating a new deck, the back button is unclickable. Have to exit the gameā€¦
So things are going South.

I tried to contact the customer service but they couldnā€™t answer only telling me that they are too busy to answer.
I have spent lots of money on the game and Iā€™m shocked about the approach.
I had a 5 star first experience with the customer service and now I have to admit that I have never expected to be this low.

Please someone help!

3 Likes

Nope, not going to go to all that trouble. You created the problem, you fix the issue.

1 Like

They probably arenā€™t going to listen to you. You should have tried yelling at them in ALL CAPS!!!

Shop closed for about a month here, would be nice to buy packs again!

3 Likes

Thanks for your completely non-helpful reply. Way to build a community, dude.

Way to have an original name something pants34792

I am feeling childish. Please forgive me and welcome to the community. It is not very forgiving

Same issue here, guess ill just take my hard earned money somewhere else then. Perhaps to a company that acually cares about their product and their community!

2 Likes

Imagine being such large company and in over month of problem and people complaining all they said is some stupid workaround and that they are looking into it without single update for weeks. It is funny how less and less they care as time goes on.

3 Likes

This is obviously a Blizzard issue.
Suggesting we do all these walk arounds after playing for years with just clicking to shop isnā€™t a very helpful response.
I think the answer is for you to figure out the problem that started with your patch and not the Windows patch.
Certainly after you see quarterly earnings it will motivate Blizzard to correct this.

2 Likes

Well, here comes the new patch, the problems with the store and the menu collection of cards have not been fixed. It was an exciting journey of eight whole years, but everything comes to an end, thank you and good luck. :wave:

3 Likes

New patch is out and not a single problem with shop and menu collection is fixed. i dont want to play anymore !

1 Like