[Main Thread] Network Problem while Loading Cards

Over 4 days, still happening.

• Managed to solve it on PC by going to Settings on Battle.net app and reseting in-game options.

• Not working at all on Android (deleting cache, deleting data, fresh install… to no avail).

Happy birthday, Hearthstone!

Lol they are absolutely a for-profit company.

I’m having the same issue on my surface tablet.

It has been almost 24 hours since the last update that said they’ve found the issue.

It’s still happening. I can’t get into the game at all without it saying there’s a network problem.

Another update would be nice.

I got same issue, btw when this issue happens u r in main interface like 3 seconds also no background music and Bob don’t give a speech.

1 Like

Hello again everyone,

Our Hearthstone team has identified a bug that is causing this error and they are planning to release a patch that should resolve it. We are not able to provide an ETA on when that patch will be released, but know that it is on its way!

In the meantime there are a few workarounds that may work to get you playing again.

• After starting the game wait on the daily quest screen for 2-3 minutes before clicking/tapping to continue to the main menu. This should allow your card collection data to be loaded in the background and should prevent the error.
  • Before logging in swap to a different region (Americas, Europe, or Asia), log in fully, then log out and swap back to your original region.

We hope that these workarounds allow everyone to play in the meantime before the patch rolls out. Thank you for your patience and for the assistance you all have provided in helping us identify the bug.

2 Likes

the work around i got to work is you go to options>game settings>reset in game options . When you log in it should pop up with info about certain cards getting nerfed i’d sit on that for a couple minutes while the cinematic played out then id just cancel it and be just fine

1 Like

Over 24 hours, still happening

Mines doing the Same get the same notice of error

Try to connect with 4G, load the game and then reconnect to home wifi. I have solve in this way.

It worked, thank you

Same issue as everyone else

Same Issue Here like everyone else. Keep crashing

Same problem over ,24 hours

Please fix soon. I paid 10 bucks was hoping to get khadgar before the 4 th of march and this happens. Like seriously. Cant play for three days cant refund my money. Goodjob blizzard good job

1 Like

Um nope. Tried everything

3 Likes

none of the outlined solutions worked, game is unplayable for a week now. no ETA on patch? khm… ok

3 Likes

Good work, first i cannot enter to the game in my phone and now neither in my computer… so disappointing

Before logging in swap to a different region (Americas, Europe, or Asia), log in fully, then log out and swap back to your original region.

This step worked before… now didn’t work.

My problem is more than just this loading cards error. I’m on PC and haven’t been able to log in to the game since the patch last week and have gotten, not one, but 3 different error messages. The one where it won’t load my cards, one where it times out when attempting to log me in, and another about stupid playful sprites losing a connection to the servers. I’ve tried every possible fix and none of it worked. Hopefully the patch you say is coming will fix all of that or else I still won’t be able to log in. I had none of these issues before the patch.

1 Like