[Main Thread] Network Problem while Loading Cards

I’ve been having the same problem on both accounts since the most recent update. (Over 24 hours for sure). So far, I’ve only had this error come up when attempting to play connected to wifi on my laptop. Opening ‘game options’ and resetting settings for the game does not help.

Thus far, only uninstalling and reinstalling the game completely fixes the issue. However, when switching between accounts, it re-appears.

having this problem also, on both my pc and phone clients.

Í tried using 4g and it worked, but on wifi it’s broken

same on Ipad 6ta gen and huawei p30 pro…

Same here on ios - doesn’t always happen, though I can’t seem to ‘force’ my way through when it does

Thank you for your continued reports. We are seeing this problem come up in spurts for, even after 24 hours it may come back another day. This problem happens when the client is unable to load the card collection information. There is a workaround to give the servers time to load the collection data and work around the issue.

Workaround: After launching the game, wait a few minutes on the daily quest screen before clicking to the main menu.

Our team is investigating this issue and no further logs are needed at this time. Thank you for your continued reports and assistance!

1 Like

i hope someone do all those things for you guys, but don’t count on me…

Game always crashes on both Windows 10 and IOS on iPhone 11.

It worked for a day on IOS after loading the 16.4 patch, but fails every time every where now.

SAME! I’m reporting the same thing ): I was so disappointed especially since they said it was working but it really wasn’t…

For nearly 2 weeks I’ve been having trouble with Hearthstone. Every time I try to launch, it takes longer than usual. When it finally loads I see the main menu but the shop says ‘Shop Closed’ and seconds later I get an error message saying I was disconnected from the network because the decks in my collection were missing. I have restarted the launcher multiple times, updated both the launcher and Hearthstone to the most recent releases, reset my game settings, scanned for repairs, still nothing. Any ideas on what the issue might be and how to fix it?

4 Likes

Having the same issue. Have you discovered a fix?

Nope. I did some digging through the forums and so far found no fixes for it. Or at least nothing that worked for me.

Happening for me too, every day, sometimes get in eventually but all day today no luck, same messages as you, missing collection/disconnected whilst communicating data/relaunch HS etc but never works, not to mention the endless loading that ends up just closing as soon as it tries to show me the daily quests etc…driving me nuts.

Same problem here. Been trying for a few hours

Over 24 hours, still happening. Cant try workaround of waiting at quest screen since it goes immediately to season rank and then crashes.
Also happening on android phone, where i just downloaded the game today hoping it would at least work on my phone… unfortunately, no such luck

1 Like

Over 24 hours and still happening. Can’t do the waiting on quest screen workaround because it goes directly to season rank, then disconnects. I hope this is fixed soon! I’m on PC. Windows 10.

Me, too. Thanks for help

I have the same issue

I also have the same problem: trying to log in on pc, ios, and android for the past 2 days. I hope it gets solved soon before the new event.

Same issue. Haven’t been able to play HS for several days now. Doesn’t work on either windows PC or android mobile.