[Main Thread] iOS redirecting to store to download

Same for me. Hope it’s fixed soon

I think it might have something to do with what IOS version you are running, I know that some iOS users am were able to download the patch, and one of em was running 14.1

I have the same Issue I downloaded the game several times now and it still gives me the advise to go the store and download the game but I aswell only have the option to open the game I hope for a respond or any type of fix if its a bug I love the game and its content so pls :C I only have my Iphone to play it on

1 Like

Same issue. iOS 14.3 on an iPad Pro

Same. iPhone X, 14.3

Same for me. iPhone 12 Pro Max

Update 1/11: Blizzard says there’s a bug and it may take up to six days to resolve the issue. Six days weeps

When I open Hearthstone, I see the message “let’s go to the store to start the download” — link to App Store — open (bc obviously I have the most recent update already) — hearthstone crashes. I’ve tried deleting and re-installing app. I’ve deleted everything and restarted my iPad from scratch. I’ve created a new Apple ID. Nothing works. I tried on my iPhone, same deal. This started two days ago. I have played hearthstone on this iPad and same internet connection for two years. Been playing since 2014. I contacted blizzard help three times and they just send boilerplate about deleting and reinstalling the app or contacting Apple support (lol). Does anyone have any idea what I could do? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Same issues iPhone started 3 days ago.

It’s been sending me to the store since yesterday. iOS 14.3

I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling about 10 times, restarting my iPad, nothing works! Help!

1 Like

Until you see the latest patch on the App Store no reason to keep deleting and reinstalling. The issue is that the latest app version is not on iOS

1 Like

I recently got anew iPad and today ran into this issue while trying to load hearthstone on it this morning. just a loop. latest iOS version and everything is up to date.

having the same problem on my Iphone SE. how long does the IOS update take to come out?

Having the same problem on my phone.

This is pathetic, still not fixed.

1 Like

I believe I was able to merge all the threads here to one main thread. This is a known issue that our team is aware of. At this moment we’re awaiting approval which should hopefully be approved and pushed out soon. We’ll continue to upgrade here as we have more information on the situation. Thank you for your reports.

2 Likes

and you guys wonder why the app only got 2 stars out of 5 on the App store

Yes for a few days now on my new iPad air (current gen) I get same error tried earlier today deleting the app again and re-downloading and just get put back into the loop again.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all of the reports so far. Glad to hear that many of you were able to get the game installed

I can confirm that this issue was resolved today for all regions. If you were attempting to install Hearthstone on an iPhone / iPad please go ahead and try installing again.

Apologies for the interruption.

1 Like