[Main Thread] Cannot connect to Hearthstone on Mobile Data

Same issue same phone. But I have T-mobile. Mine works very slowly on wifi.

Good morning, all!

Since the patch I have not been able to log into hs on my phone unless I’m on wifi. I’ve cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled. I have a Samsung galaxy note 10+, fully up to date. Day 3 without a peep about this issue. What’s going on with this, blizzard.

2 Likes

I am using mobile data and I am not able to log in. I can only play when wifi is on. I have done all the recommended tips such as clearing cache and contacting my provider. My provider has told me nothing is wrong with my 4g LTE. I have uninstalled the app many times and I have all the system requirements.

2 Likes

same
Galaxy S10+
Have all updates

2 Likes

I also have the current patch update.

Same, there is a thread on this but even after patch still am having problems connecting via data

17.2.47374 is the patch I have and it keeps saying the app 100% update when I connect to WiFi from mobile data. It is very frustrating.

1 Like

I too still cannot connect via mobile data.
Galaxy S10+

1 Like

So, it looks like the game works when I switch from LTE to CDMA. Which is only a temporary fix, but should be something the Devs/Blizzard should fix.

2 Likes

Android 10
Galaxy S10+
HS 17.2.47374

Wifi is fine, but app hangs at doors to the inn on mobile data. Other apps work fine. Tried cache, clear data, restart, full reinstall… still broken. ICU nurse here who destresses after work with HS. Please help

1 Like

Android 10
GalaxyS10+
Sprint
HS version 17.2.47374

Stuck at gates to inn. Tried clear cache, clear data, restart, full reinstall. Still broken. Please fix

Hey, all! Thank you for your reports! I merged quite a few threads to help consolidate all reports to one main thread. Hopefully, I got everyone on this thread.

We are aware of the issue with connecting to Hearthstone while using mobile data, in particular with T-Mobile and Sprint connections. Our team appears to have located the cause of the issue and we’re working on resolving the connection issues using mobile data.

In the mean time, I’ll be gathering all the information you have provided so far to our internal tracking for our team. For those who have not provided the information yet, please include the following:

• Device Model:
  • OS version:
  • Provider where the issue occurs (ie. T-mobile):
  • Hearthstone Version:
  • Region:

At this moment, we’re seeing a few workarounds reported that have helped alleviate the issue:

• Use a home network connection.
  • Try changing the LTE connection to 3G.
  • An APN fix, but this is not supported by Blizzard. Some others have provided this workaround, if you wanted to give this a try and need to use a mobile connection at this moment.

This issue will not happen on a home wireless connection. If you are also experiencing this issue on a home wireless connection, please start a new thread.

2 Likes

I’m from Portugal and I have the same problem. its been like this for a week now. I unninstalled the game and reinstall 2 times and still isn’t working.

• Device Model: Pocophone F1
  • OS version: Android 10 QKQ1.190828.002
  • Provider where the issue occurs (ie. T-mobile): Nowo
  • Hearthstone Version: 17.2.47374

Fix plz

• Device Model: note 10+
  • OS version: N975USQST3DC3
  • Provider where the issue occurs (ie. T-mobile): T-mobile

Since Tuesday I can only get on hs on my phone if I am connected to wifi. Otherwise I am stuck at the tavern doors. Uninstalled reinstalled, cleared cache. I shouldn’t have to change any settings to play the game, im not going to entertain that one bit.

2 Likes
  • Device Model: Galaxy S10+
  • OS version: Android 10
  • Provider where the issue occurs (ie. T-mobile): Sprint
1 Like

I have the same issue. I’ve unistalled, deleted and reinstalled multiple times. Game won’t work on mobile data. Works fine on wifi.

Phone: Galaxy Note 10+
ANDROID OS: N978USQS3CTD3
Provider: Sprint
Hearthstone Version: 17.247374

2 Likes

This works! Follow the directions

I’d rather not have to flip back and forth to 3g… if rather the problem get fixed.

Galaxy S10+
Android 10
Sprint

1 Like

Same, f@#$ t-lying-mobile… This isn’t the first time either already Android too … it’s about once a year it happens to me.

Oneplus 7t pro McLaren (from t-bulls$#@ters)

Yeah, everyone on here has t-garbage