[Main Thread] Android Game Freezing or Crashing on Title Screen

It’s work for me good job

It Works on galaxy tab A with android 9. Well done

Works! I can play again!

Same issue with Galaxy S10 Tablet

Back in business on my Chromebook, thanks for the update.

Appreciate your reports on this! We’ll be monitoring this thread in case of any persisting issues, but glad to hear so far it’s been good :slight_smile: If you are still experiencing the issue, please check on the version, some of you may run into a problem with the update being delayed for it to propagate. Amazon should have the update pushed now as well!

1 Like

Galaxy a10e, it’s still says the card collection thing

1 Like

My Galaxy Tab 2 9.7 Android 7 is now working! Good job and thank you. Hope my graphical are gone, too…

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Main Thread] Network Problem while Loading Cards

I understand that the development cycle takes time. I’m a developer myself; but the question we would like answered is why was the release not rolled back immediately so that everyone can still play while the fix is being investigated?

So for those of us that Amazon is not an option at left in the frozen wasteland of Hearthstone while others enjoy what was a fun game once

Experiencing the same issues freezes during the hearthstone logo I have a Samsung TAB A sm-380 version 9 . Not much to say hope this gets fixed my tablet played fine has 2 g ram guess I’ll have to break out some boulders gate to pass the time lol

same as everyone else. freezes past the doors. been like this over a week as far as i know. is this going to be fixed sometime?

Working now on my LG K40 - Android 9, thanks for the update.

Hope this helps if you play hearthstone through Google play I seen a update now and did it and was able to play and get in to hearthstone now was having the same issues as others with freezing . I do have a tab A 380 . But I just finished a battlegrounds match 6th place :frowning: going back in

The last update works for me! Everything is fine. Honor 6a Android 7.0.

Thanks for all Blizzard

Push update working on my old samsung running lollipop 5.0

Fixed on Galaxy Tab A, Android 9

Don’t work after yesterday update

Moto G5S, Android 8.1.0, my issue is fixed by latest patch.