Lyrics for Decent of Dragons Trailer

Hey guys.

Does anyone have the idea what the lyrics are for the Descent of Dragons trailer. I am a bit hard of hearing and there are no available close captions for the song unlike previous Hearthstone trailers.

I dig the Flash Gordon sound, but would love to know what they are saying. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

I wondered the same thing because I couldn’t follow half the song (but I know there are dragons!)

This is posted on gamepedia

https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Descent_of_Dragons

“Is this the end? Our heroes can’t fly. They fall like shooting stars. Will anyone survive? (DRAGONS! DRAGONS!) Dragons take flight above the ice and snow, high in the sky where the cold wind blows, wings beat down as they beat back foes, flaming hot fire upon frozen bones! Good unites against evil they oppose, they ride and die as the legends grow! We must go too, since they’ll die heroes. There are no sidelines in this combat zone! Feats midair, yeah it’s a chiller. Life or death, yeah it’s a killer. They go round and round as the beatdown pounds, aerial thrills, yeah it’s a thriller! The skies fill with trauma in all of this drama, portending an impending end! Crash down, it’s dragons in dragon’s descent!”

5 Likes