Losing by turn 4-5 is horrible

So with each new season we essentially get a “restart” and people work their way back up. OK i get it that makes sense. But the part i HATE is that for the first week any “average” player is outright wrecked in almost every game by turn 4-5 largely in part to a snowballing or single right card or combo.

It is so demoralizing and frustrating that in those games there is not a single way you can come back. Once the opponent gets the ball going your done.

When it’s a game of attrition and back and forth it is fun. When you have to choose the right card and play strategy it’s fun. When you literally can’t undo/counter the combo or card your opponent just played and it steamrolls everything from that point on it’s just not fun.

And again not talking about mid-late game setup i’m talking turn 4-5 you just lost.

I’m in the same situation as you, do you want to respond to blizzard properly?
-Silents the opponent’s emoticons immediately so that he wastes time clicking without doing anything to him

• Write here on the forum everything that seems to you to be manipulation by blizzard, manipulated matchmaking, even the slightest thing like the connection dropping when you were winning, you come back and you lost
  • Think carefully about what you need to spend your money on and if it’s a good choice, (what do you get in return?) Unfortunately I can’t advise you exactly what to do because it would go against the regulation but I can invite you to reflect
  • Make videos of matches to keep demonstrating situations that seem altered to you
  • When you have nothing to do you can make excellent profits simply by entering and “waiting” we understand each other eheh
  • Find your own way to earn gold without wasting too much time

I add that these situations are only a clear demonstration of the total incompetence of all those responsible for developing the game