Loop of death iOS (iPad Air)

Game Crashes when Launching the solo adventure. Ok, bad coding (again) but if you think it can’t get worse blizz defs say “hold my beer”.

This is so poor that it’s almost funny. Almost, bc I paid good money for this game (and the expansion).

When I start the game it crashes, ok. If I close the game and open it again, it “reconnects” to my game and then, guess what. I crashes!

Force close, switching off the iPad. Hard resetting the ipad…nothing helps.

Stating the app reconnects me to the game and then crashes the app. Loop of death.

same thing happens for me after the latest Galakron Awakening update. Managed to finally enter the game but the hero portraits are missing. Probably some missing asset causing a crash?

Hi Blizzard, the latest update still never fix the crash issue. I am on the ipad pro 2018. Got tons of storage and ram so thats not the issue (like u suggested for this issue before). Is it just me or did the patch work for u guys? I paid for the new solo expansion and can you guys get to work already?!

Samesies. Stuck in a game. Opening the app reconnects to the game and immediately crashes. Rinse and repeat.