Looking for people with better deck building skills than i

Hi all,
I’m trying to beat heroic league of explorers’ adventure. i can’t find a deck bad enough to beat rafaam in the current year. i’m open to thoughts and suggestions. ty all, in advance.

Don’t underestimate how bad the deck you’re given is. it is quite hard to make a worse deck in current standard.

I think I used this deck:

1 Like

use lots of, cant attack minions

1 Like

Giving him bricky/unplayable cards is tempting, but you can do even better than that by giving him noob trap cards like millhouse manastorm or majordomo executus. Also if memory serves the AI is dumb enough to keep playing coliseum manager only to hero power and bounce it. Don’t forget the magma rager (it’s not the worst card you could pick, but you get a unique line for including it).

1 Like

ty all for the replies. i was handicapping myself. i thought the deck had to be standard. it was pretty easy using wild cards. i appreciate your collective help. good gaming to everyone.

2 Likes

Back when I did it I just gave him a deck of all the highest cost cards I could find and then just rushed him down before he would get to actually playing cards.

1 Like