Looking for a clarification (solid alibi / Horsemen)

and for that matter, i could open it up to purified shard from quest priest -

I thought that solid alibi only prevented the opponent from taking more than 1 damage at a time during their turn, ending after they drew their first card on their next turn.

The questioned interaction was - i played against a mage who popped solid alibi the turn before i was about to play the horsemen and trigger deathrattle effectively killing them as all horsemen would have died on or before that turn.

deathrattle goes off, but does not kill them due to alibi - is this intended or a bug - and if intended, please explain how as i thought it’s not a damage dealing effect, but was more like the purified shard of quest priest

thanks! - can send in the replay if needed

Post a replay, please.

The deathrattle of the horsemen does not deal damage. It kills the opponent no matter how many life points or armor or other protection they might have.

On review - i may be mistaken - i had triggered the deathrattle of the original to send the other 3 horsemen into deck - but his next turn he poly jellyfished the original - thus, no 4th having died.

Sorry for getting up in arms, i thought that was going to be a new weird interaction i hadn’t accounted for

1 Like

I assumed something like that has happend.

I myself have jellyfished and evolved a number of horsemen. Keeping track of this deathrattle and the 4 minions is not easy.