Lol, now blizzard is suspending people over dust

They just love making a bad situation, even worse. Unfathomable.

7 Likes

I saw this earlier as well, but am slightly skeptical. The image doesn’t show why this person was suspended. I think we have to take their word for it. Are you aware of others claiming the samething?

For one reason I’m skeptical is situations like this dust fiasco have happened during my time playing WoW. One specific instance involved players being able to complete daily quests repeatedly. Daily quests, as implied, are only meant to be completed once per day. The issue was fixed, but no action was taken against players.

4 Likes

I got 4500 dust last week?

Do i lose it now?

There was quite a few players here and on reddit well aware they were using an exploit saying stuff like “i will use all the dust before they take it away”.

This was after a warning there could be negative consequences for it.
Why the surprise now???

2 Likes

Why don’t they suspend themselfs from ruining the game?
Devs fail so big, that it would benefit the game if they don’t touch it for a week/month.

If they take cards away and give wrong amount of dust, it purely their fault and should compensate their massive rookie failure.

There was quite a few players here and on reddit well aware they were using an exploit saying stuff like “i will use all the dust before they take it away”.

This was after a warning there could be negative consequences for it.
Why the surprise now???

Except that’s not what’s happening.

The only one’s getting banned are those who intentionally used the excess dust to craft cards that will get a full dust refund.

That is intentional exploitation and ban-worthy (no one ‘accidently’ does this)

The people who just crafted cards they needed get to keep their cards.

7 Likes

I have a feeling that Microsoft will eventually kick some of these guys out who make these horrible decisions. It will take time, but this whole situation will be looked at again in the future.

2 Likes

Reply went to wrong thread

as I kept telling these kids -

It’s like that - people kept an uproar about it, and then kept demanding they “get it back” - it’ll eventually get to this point.

This is why I did try to warn people… but I was told I didn’t know what I was talkin’ about.

3 Likes

makes no sense to me, coz you can craft those cards when nerfs lands, play a bit and then again dust them, or better craft now play and dust later, it is common knowledge to craft play dust

there is no gain of dust when you pay 1600 for legendary and then dust it for 1600

If this is true, I think it’s even worse.

I mean: I always craft cards that are going to get nerfed, if I don’t want to find them in packs in the future.
In this way, I can use them for some days and I remove them from the pool of cards that I can find in packs.

If this is considered an exploit, then it’s ridiculous

4 Likes

There is a gain when you use 1600 dust that was never supposed to be given to you, know they are going to take it away, so you craft cards that are going to be nerfed with the dust so you can get it back after the take it away from everyone else.

4 Likes

I highly doubt they will suspend 10000 players…

1 Like

what? When people loged in they got handed dust as reward, how the hell people knew it was bug?

iQ43?

3 Likes

Exactly, the thing that was wrong about it since the beginning is that they didn’t comunicated any player in a large range oficial media (like in-game message when you logged in or an announcement in the HS tab in the Battle.net app), so no one was supposed to know that they couldn’t use it. I didn’t have used mine, but I understand other players feelings, if I have gotten banned because of something I did that I didn’t know that would make me get banned, I would be pissed off, as I know for sure most of you would do as well.

4 Likes

Yeay…

So, they ban people because they don’t read twitter from people with Hearthstone icon.

Nice…

1 Like

They were suspended for cheating.

This was a hoax.

I used the dust… Should I be worried? :flushed: Nothing has hapened so far

I didn’t read it deeply (both of the threads), but… isn’t this just a thread that says “the previous post had no proof, so I am going to not believe it without proof?”

At this point, it’s hard to take any conclusion, until there is an official statement.

Just like there are multiple people who are claiming they didn’t get any dust because they don’t know why someone should get dust in the first place, maybe these people were the old “ignite mage cheaters” that now got banned for using an animation skipper.