LOL at those that still support this company

Oppressive payment structure for such low quality products.

1 Like

Go back under your bridge.

1 Like

My bridge is more quality.

I agree, people supporting Blizzard probably eat from the ground as well and had a birth trauma were they were left without oxygen for too long.

So A you still play while hating what you play

B you feel the need to to qq about something you no longer play.

If you think they are that bad just walk away and stop giving them Time and money.

Option 3 -

Give constructive feedback and game could actually change. That said the blizz trolls here act as gatekeepers and throw cold water on logical and illogical suggestions alike so the devs (if they did bother to check forums instead of reddit) have no chance to tell them apart. 6 months is all I see with interest and preorders dropping through the floor.

I’ll just be waiting over here with popcorn to watch it burn!

I remember people said the same thing about Cataclysm, then Mists of Pandaria, then fill in the blank of whatever game that is still alive and well today by them.

hope you got a lot of popcorn to last you

My experience in Cata was lots of elitists playing the game. I don’t mind being serious when it comes to clearing content, but I just felt there was zero patience for any learning on fights whether in a guild or pick ups. Plus, the focus of the expansion felt it was more for revamping the leveling experience than introducing new content; this is just a personal opinion, of course.

I’m actually sad I missed this one. I came back on the latter end of the expansion (only to jump into -shiver- Warlords of Draenor -sigh-), and it felt like a return to roots from the amount I played. I had to read up on a good amount of the lore, but the place is rich with it. Not to mention how good the zones look.

As a reminder, you were sexually harassed everyone was aware that they will not tell me that robbert kotick was not aware, robbert kotick did what? nothing he didn’t fire the culprits, shortly after that talks about it in the press and robbert kotick still does nothing, the culprits ended up resigning under media pressure (no no they weren’t fired by the CEO robbert kotick).

I am the CEO of a large company, you have cases of harassment, the culprits are fired immediately.

Doing so without hard evidence such as an arrest and conviction will only result in a wrongful termination lawsuit that blizz wouldnt win by any stretch. so if they cant fire them, what would you have them do instead?