Locate the game. Update fails

Anyone else having issues with the Battlenet client? Instead of PLAY, i get Install, or locate the game. When i locate the game, i get Update, wich fails every time.

27 Likes

I have same problem too. Worked fine 2 days ago

3 Likes

Same here. I locate the game folder, hit update, it starts to update, fails and wants me to relocate the game again. Rinse and repeat. Tried a reboot, but didn’t solve anything.

2 Likes

i have the same problem. i stopped playing litterally one hour ago, i just made a really good hunter deck that i want to play before i need to leave. this frustrates me a lot. please help.

1 Like

Yeah, same problem here.

1 Like

if this ends up destroying the game and removing cards, im gonna get really mad. iv played this game since beta

2 Likes

I have same problem too.
Yesterday worked fine.

2 Likes

same here. I have only install option…

2 Likes

Dont worry, your cards are tied to the account

1 Like

Its happened before. No worries. I just wanted to know if it was on my side, or Blizzards.

2 Likes

Hi,
Same here, when i launch the game it asks me to install it, i locate the installation then it tries an update that fails with the BLZBNTAGT00000907 error code. I have tried to relaunch the game several times and reboot my pc, doesn’t help…
Any idea ?
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

i have the same problem here.

I have the same problem, install button instead of play and i cant install or de-install anything :unamused:

This literally happened to me 2 minutes ago. Wtf is going on?

2 Likes

Same problem here. I wanted to uninstall the battle.net app and the hearthstone app to try a re-install, but it won’t even let me do that.

1 Like

Same for me, only my sc2 and d3 are also affected

1 Like

This happened few months ago as well its for every blizzard game the same issue , we will have to wait for blizzard to fix it.

1 Like

I also have this problem. Let’s hope blizzard is fixing it soon

Haven’t played in the morning, decided to have my fix in the evening and complete quests. Looks like no playing today…

Same here. I hope Blizzard fix the problem.