Lifesteal is the real problem PLZ nerf

1. Deal accumulation has become increasingly meaningless

The problem with this is that deal stacks don’t mean much in any deck.

You’re either going to have to huge fraud or go for the one-turn kill combo.

To do this, there is no choice for development team that development team

This limits the deck archetypes that can be used to get higher rankings

If we solved the lifesteal problem, there would be a lot of decks with a plan to win in multiple ways.
There would be a lot of decks with multiple ways to win, and it would bring back the most fun part of the game, which is having your own deck be competitive in Legends.

1. win plans are meaningless
    It’s not a blocking deck like Control deck, and if it was, it would just kill each other faster or take advantage of card exchange to kill them.

Against aggro decks, regardless of your deck’s original game plan.

Void Hound clicks, Pie clicks, Crescendo clicks, Tigress PLushy clicks

One of these cards offsets a number of the cards Agrodek has invested in to accumulate deals

just with a single Lifesteak minion.

This means that regardless of your deck’s original game plan, you’ve just won based on the value of a single Life Drain minion.

This is frustrating and unfair to the aggro player.

1. Conclusion

Life Siphon should be limited to Let’s limit it to the turn you put your card on only The biggest problem with Life steal is that it is
'If you don’t clean up afterwards, i’ll just keep sucking it up~ If you clean it up, Then I’ll recover all my energy~ It’s just unfair.

I think it will increase deck diversity and make it more fun if just nerf the Life steal

Nah it’s what makes most weapons viable

When I gave up plagues I needed a weapon that did something so frozen and lifesteal ftw