Leveling tavern pass?

Does anyone have any tips on the fastest way to level up the battle/tavern pass?

This is the first one ive bought and i didnt realize that next xpac was coming out so soon and this one would go away, im lvl 59 right now. Is there any chance of finishing it before it ends? i am playing alot each day and doing all the quests but it still seems like its slow going.

1 Like

Mercenaries XP Farm.
:point_up_2:
Look it up on YT because itā€™s too much of a hassle explaining it from here.

Just donā€™t take the ā€˜half an hour laterā€™ too literally.
When I do it, I usually put a timer for 27 minutes to make sure I get back on time, because after 30 minutes you wonā€™t get XP.

Still getting to 100 in 9 days sounds impossible considering the XP required for a level increases the higher you go.

Itā€™s still the best way to farm XP while ā€œAFKā€.

1 Like

i was kinda hoping to actually play the game lol, i didnt know the 30 minute thing a thing. all the YT videos and guides ive looked up where from like last year

1 Like

They still work.

And since you want to play, you actually get more XP from playing than doing the XP Farm.

Considering though that you probably donā€™t play Hearthstone all day, you can still do the XP Farm to accumulate more XP when you are not playing. As long as you are in front of your PC of course. (or through your phone if you are that committed)

On a basic Tavern Pass you get like 150 XP for every half an hour.
On a bought one you get like 180-200 for every half an hour. (depended on the boosters activated)

1 Like

thanks for all the info, do the boosters get activated as you level up or do i need to do something for those?

2 Likes

I meant the boosters that you get on Level 1, 20 and 70 of the Tavern Pass.

You just click on them and they are active. You can tell when you are shown your XP after a game and itā€™s green rather than grey which would be the unpaid one.

1 Like

they activate automatically i guess they did it that way so people wont miss the bonus exp

1 Like

remember to claim all your achievements exp

when the patch comes Titan achievements wont give you exp

1 Like

What do you mean by claim achievement exp? i have been clicking on all the achievements and see the points adding up but am i supposed to do anything after that?

FYI this patch nerfs XP in mercs, making this afk farming not effective.

1 Like

just make sure you claim any achievements you complete before the patch
i was warning you those titans achievement exp rewards will be removed when the next patch is released

and if you plan on getting the tavern pass for the new expansion
dont claim the new ones right away
wait until your lv up the battle pass so youll get the bonus exp too

Cool thank you! ! ! !